Reviews for Eyes of Heaven
JelloBear chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
poor syu chan is it going to be thrill pair
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I was crying the whole time I read this.

Since... you know, this story is like a... narration of my life. But mine is that it is my mother who did it. She hates me I guess, since often she howls about me being not her daughter. And coincidentally, my otaku friends often compare me to Fuji Syusuke. I wonder why...

Anyway, enough of my dull life... *sniffs* Please continue this? Please? I love Fuji Syusuke and this story as well. Thank you. :)
SilverStarsofDynamite chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
lovelovelovelovelove it!HA!
:o)
Twilight Angelz chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh that's so sad! Poor Fuji! What a horrible father Fuji has! His eyes are so beautiful and it's not intimidating! There would definitely be someone for him to say his eyes are beautiful coz they most definitely are!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Poor Fuji!
NotACreativePerson chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
omg...
love it. this is awesome. could you make sequel or some thing. like perfect pair or some thing?
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's sad.
Perfect Ecstasy 0229 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wonderful story :') I hate to think that Fuji was hiding this much pain behind his smile and eyes. I feel sorry that he had to go through all of that... Right now, there's only one thing I want to say;

I do love Fuji Syuusuke's eyes. They're the most beautiful blue I've ever seen.
No, I'm not exaggerating. Anyway, I'd probably suggest... uhm... Saeki? or Shiraishi? (I know I'm biased XD)
NelleVisal chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I like how you portray his personality. I almost cried by how sad this is. I love this story. (_)
miakasango chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
OMG! That was so sad. Damn you, Mr. Fuji!
FranscoiseLaraLapis chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is so sad. It's so touching. It's nice to know that there are still people who remember that a person can have many different emotions.