Reviews for Not by Sight
Cymru64 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
My God, you love giving us heart attacks don't you? and leaving us up in the air. Its been a long time a and this is such a good story, in point of fact, a bloody brilliant story so far, ever thought about updating it? please:) Cymru64
SaraLyleth chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Great story. Can't wait to see where you take it.
nixer chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
This was great! Will it continue? I know it's hard to get back into the mindframe when you've already seen the episode, but this is a great story worth completion. Please please please!
sxcthing123 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Ahhh hooked!
dopeysac chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to see where you are taking this story. Last night's episode was just amazing! Go AWM!
lkwill39 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Great chapter! Hope she finds Castle soon before he does something stupid.
Madwine chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Awnn. Loved the last sentence of Gina. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. :)
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I'm glad Gina told Kate that. Hope she'll take it to heart.
Ali chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Literally rip my heart into shreds because it would hurt less than this. Goodness gracious, your genius in bringing Gina back continues to pay off since everything that happened in this chapter made me want to cry. THE ANGST. I love it though, so update soon!
vaso.caskett chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Another interesting chapter! Can't wait to see where you go with this story :)
Dana1027 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it!
eyrianone chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I'm glad Gina threw that in there at the end. Kate's gonna be feeling really crappy guilty when all this is said and done I'm sure of it.
BerkieLynn chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Regardless of how the ep ends up, I look forward to seeing how you manage it. I've not been able to logic my way through it!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Great Chapter. I loved how Rick felt he had to go it alone to find this killer. Please continue.
BerkieLynn chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I had somehow not even thought about the planted evidence thing. I'm seriously looking forward to more of this.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »