Reviews for Blinding
fandomshit chapter 1 . 3/13
One of the most awesome alternate universes that could have possibly been created
Dude, youre awesome
Starcalista chapter 1 . 1/4
OMG. This is such an amazing story! I totally love it
Dreamsunderthesun chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is AMAZING, just awesome. I love it so much. One of the best storys in here.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Woowowow! That was really good! Man, I wish there was more from this verse, but I'm happy with what I've read :D Well done! Kudos
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
U could do a separate story of her games! Omg amazing!
Forget-To-Breathe chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You are an amazing author. I loved this one-shot so much. You should write a multi-chapter fic of Prim and Gale.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Damn,
Damn,
Damn...That was good, seriously it's been quite some time since I've seen a really good one-shot. I really enjoyed this, though I would have much perfered a multichapter detailing the events, but this was still very good. Kudos, I really enjoyed this story, despite the darkness of it and the bittersweetness of it.
SunWillRise2340 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow! This is really spectacular...I love it!
BrittBrat03 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I like your story a lot. It's different from others I have read, a real original.
LoneWolfie chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh... my... god. I'm crying and have goosebumps. The ending, the ending, the ending. Amazing, just amazing. The ending was my favorite. It all was so beautiful and I could of seen this being such a plot twist for the books. It was just... wow. Your writing skills are fantastic and this story is just love. I love it. Thank you for this wonderful read, there's not many great stories like this anymore.
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I must admit I was rather reluctant at first because of the pairing but I must admit this blew my mind,most Prim/Gale stories are usually really awkward because she is twelve or thirteen years old and he is in love with his sister but this was unique.
I liked it and I liked how ironic it was and how the romance did not seem forced.
You are really talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Your. Writing. Is. Stunning. Like, oh my goodness.

You managed to make PrimGale work, and it's really beautiful. I like that they sort of grew together because they had to because in my head, Panem really isn't somewhere where there are real romances which just happen... So I loved how their relationship grew, it seemed real to me and if I ship them it's your fault for writing them perfectly.

I loved Prim most, though - I love how you made her into someone different but at the same time it was really clear how she became that, and how she was forced to grow up. Like, she evolved into that because of every awful thing that happened in her life that you got across so well.

So, I think you're stunningly talented, basically-

xx
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Dammit you're just too amazing a writer. This pair had never even crossed my mind and now I'm thinking 'this is how it should've gone'.
petra ppsilvia chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
love it !
it was so well written , the lot just make me wish for more and love this pairing !
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really liked the twist in the story of having Katniss die. Having Prim end up as the one who eventually wins a Hunger Games is indeed poetic. Also, I love Florence the Machine's song "Dog Days Are Over," I discovered it earlier this year and have been obsessed with it ever since. So I know how good that group is, how good their songs are.