Reviews for Naruto's Secret
Hopeless Echo chapter 19 . 9/1
"Dang... I really thought this would be a cluster-fuck. No offense to your writing, but the idea just seemed absolutely bizarre to me at the time. Also, being a Christian girl kinda gets you into the whole mindset where "Boys should be boys and girls should be girls." Never met a homo or a trans in my comfy little home in Minnesota. However, right now its," I glance at the clock, "damn, it's 12:41 pm. Thank the blessed lord of stuff for Friday nights, am I right?
"This has been an amazing read and I would 100% read any sequel that would come to your muses. I can also understand the fears of writing things - as of now I only have one story posted on this site. The rest of them are on my Google Docs, so if any hackers are out there, you're welcome to read the junk in there. Not that it'd be much." I snort, muttering something about "stupid fraggin' reading addictions and OCD-ness" before continuing, "Hell, I've even made and finished a really shitty Code Geass fanfiction that I made when I was, what, six?" I pause, taking a second to scroll through my growing ranting. Sighing, "Stupid rants. Oh well. I don't feel like I can post the things I write because my sister is a pretty shitty sound-board. Not meaning to bash on her, but she likes to take a hold on any conversation and won't let go, usually proclaiming that you're 'interrupting' her. While she does have some good ideas, she'll ignore any contributions you make to the discussion. I love her, but she's a massive pain in the ass."
I deadpan, "Jeez, why don't I just tell you my entire life story. I will at this rate. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you aren't alone in those fears and that many people who read your story are most likely writers too."
"Let's all be a big happy family because it's cheesy as hell!" :D
Hopeless Echo chapter 9 . 9/1
ITS SO CUTE BUT SO FUCKED UP I LOVE IT!
This actually is my favorite book book
Genma: "Hey kids!"

Me: Is it just me who read it in a Barney voice lol
Kuriboh Girl chapter 11 . 3/8
Wait... When did Naruto get a summons contract?
Donni chapter 19 . 2/14
I enjoyed this story very much, thank you for sharing it!
GummyBearsAreAwsome1 chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
Loved your story! Had its cute, funny and angst-y parts well blended definitely worth my time! Hope to see more!
-GummyBearsAreAwesome1
Lila Dunmare chapter 19 . 12/13/2016
Hisoka was unexpected but I liked her. Thanks for writing this fanfiction !
NatNicole chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
I'm glad Genma's their new sensei! *thumbs up*
NatNicole chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
The conversation is wonderfully written, especially thanks to the heightened emotions.
...The latter half is creepy since I know Naruto's real age, but at the same time I don't want it removed (ya shouldn't listen to me even if I did, since it's your story) coz the scene a) is kind realistic considering how people attracted to each other are & b) KAKASHI doesn't know her secret so he's not actually committing paedophilia.
NatNicole chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Aaand the utter brilliance continues! *looks torn between crying, screaming & grinning*
NatNicole chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
This Chapter is BRILLIANT, coz it covers important points & coz of how it covers them!
...I feel bad for Kakashi & Naruto/Hisoka, though! *glomps 'em*
NatNicole chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
FANTASTIC twist on canon Ep1!
*smiles like Rin* I can totally see Kakashi improving as a person thanks to Hisoka!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
What's wrong with using a plot device to further the plot?! Isn't that what they're for?

AWEOME story so far! I absolutely love every second of it! *grins like Obito*
misuky7 chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Story was amazing. I love the whole Hisoka / Naruto thing throughout the whole story. I especially loved ero-sensei's book in regards to Naruto''s feelings about Kakashi. Their entire relationship was just so sweet. :3