Reviews for Naruto's Secret
Kuriboh Girl chapter 11 . 3/8
Wait... When did Naruto get a summons contract?
Donni chapter 19 . 2/14
I enjoyed this story very much, thank you for sharing it!
GummyBearsAreAwsome1 chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
Loved your story! Had its cute, funny and angst-y parts well blended definitely worth my time! Hope to see more!
-GummyBearsAreAwesome1
PlumeVif151 chapter 19 . 12/13/2016
Hisoka was unexpected but I liked her. Thanks for writing this fanfiction !
NatNicole chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
I'm glad Genma's their new sensei! *thumbs up*
NatNicole chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
The conversation is wonderfully written, especially thanks to the heightened emotions.
...The latter half is creepy since I know Naruto's real age, but at the same time I don't want it removed (ya shouldn't listen to me even if I did, since it's your story) coz the scene a) is kind realistic considering how people attracted to each other are & b) KAKASHI doesn't know her secret so he's not actually committing paedophilia.
NatNicole chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Aaand the utter brilliance continues! *looks torn between crying, screaming & grinning*
NatNicole chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
This Chapter is BRILLIANT, coz it covers important points & coz of how it covers them!
...I feel bad for Kakashi & Naruto/Hisoka, though! *glomps 'em*
NatNicole chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
FANTASTIC twist on canon Ep1!
*smiles like Rin* I can totally see Kakashi improving as a person thanks to Hisoka!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
What's wrong with using a plot device to further the plot?! Isn't that what they're for?

AWEOME story so far! I absolutely love every second of it! *grins like Obito*
misuky7 chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Story was amazing. I love the whole Hisoka / Naruto thing throughout the whole story. I especially loved ero-sensei's book in regards to Naruto''s feelings about Kakashi. Their entire relationship was just so sweet. :3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
an anbu captain and s rank level ninja cant sense a henge of a 12 year old boy with chakra control issues. hah!?
then when you said guys are messy whilw girls are cleaner. wow sexist much.
thanks for the read
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 19 . 7/6/2016
This was a really beautiful story, thank you for completing it... :)
betareader145 chapter 19 . 3/10/2016
i finally found this fiction after searching for it for almost three years. it is a great fiction and i wish there were more chapters to read. tho it is complete, i just wanted to read more of it. i actually felt emotions and not many fictions have that. that is how good the story is
Guest chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
Dammit there should be a fucking sequel