Reviews for Telephone
Truth chapter 1 . 10/15
Okay so I know this was posted a long time ago but I would like to say that this is one of my favorite Shizuo/izaya fanfictions out there. The humor is funny and the ending is so sweet. I end up going back to this fix and re reading it every few weeks.
Kiiiii chapter 1 . 9/21
I'm going to be honest here, this is going to be the 999999th time i read this fic, and i never gonna get boring by it. It's too cute, too damn adorable i absolute ADORE this fan fic and sudenly noticed that i never leaved a review and i so sorry for that. My english isnt perfect but i just wanted to say that i felt all the emotions Izaya felt, my heart skipped so hard againts my chest, and when they were flirting i was squaling like a little fangirl and idk i cant really tell how amazing this fanfic is. I love Shizuo and Izaya on the phone this is like my favorite fluff fic EVER THANK YOU!
Fumis chapter 1 . 9/8

fav, favorite, my new favorite shizaya fluff fic ever!
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I love this!Be proud!This is so funny and amazingness!
Shizi76 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
OH DEAR IT WAS LIKE ONE THE BEST SHIZAYA FIC I HAVE EVER READ :'D the fluffiness, the little acts of intimacy and all that through a call 3 The best :'DD
And that kiss in the end.. JUST EPIC XDD
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
lf;dsjfisdjl *ugly noises* This was so cute! ahhhhh! the ending was amazing, im a little (coughs alot) sad that there wasnt more sexy time once they met up but oh well:p
Zero Rae Ryoshi chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
God, that was so damn cute! Please... please make another chapter! I would love to read something more for these two like this! *grins wide* This is definitely a story that I would read more than once!

The White Wolf, Zero

P.S. I will love you forever if you write Shizaya smexiness! *purrs with delight*
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This was AWESOME. NAILED there characters perfectly in my opinion 3 perfect length for this one shot LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Loveeee it sooo much! Make a smut! Now! Please please Please!
Vani chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Lovely! Absolutely adorable! And oh so cute! This is exactly how I pictured them talking on the phone while Izaya's outside of the country would look like! Bang up job writing this, miss!
IzuoLove chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Aw cute cute cute fic!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very cute!
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Kyaaa... I'm fangirling so hard right now! That was so cool/cute/sweet I like how deep you went into with Izaya's character; it made the whole thing that much better. Excellent for your first Shizaya!