Reviews for Telephone
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I love this!Be proud!This is so funny and amazingness!
Shizi76 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
OH DEAR IT WAS LIKE ONE THE BEST SHIZAYA FIC I HAVE EVER READ :'D the fluffiness, the little acts of intimacy and all that through a call 3 The best :'DD
And that kiss in the end.. JUST EPIC XDD
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
lf;dsjfisdjl *ugly noises* This was so cute! ahhhhh! the ending was amazing, im a little (coughs alot) sad that there wasnt more sexy time once they met up but oh well:p
Zero Rae Ryoshi chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
God, that was so damn cute! Please... please make another chapter! I would love to read something more for these two like this! *grins wide* This is definitely a story that I would read more than once!

The White Wolf, Zero

P.S. I will love you forever if you write Shizaya smexiness! *purrs with delight*
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This was AWESOME. NAILED there characters perfectly in my opinion 3 perfect length for this one shot LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Loveeee it sooo much! Make a smut! Now! Please please Please!
Vani chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Lovely! Absolutely adorable! And oh so cute! This is exactly how I pictured them talking on the phone while Izaya's outside of the country would look like! Bang up job writing this, miss!
IzuoLove chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Aw cute cute cute fic!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very cute!
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Kyaaa... I'm fangirling so hard right now! That was so cool/cute/sweet I like how deep you went into with Izaya's character; it made the whole thing that much better. Excellent for your first Shizaya!
Misachin chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
gyaahh how sweet
"Fineā€¦ Izaya, I miss you, please come back soon." was my fave part ever!
you did make me screamin' like crazy when i read this fic XD
I. Like. This.
keep writing
Chaoticphanon chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hehe, I really liked the story. Especially when Shizuo and Izaya were playing around on the phone. XD
Good job!
Tsuki-Nii chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was really well written! for whatever reason I started tearing up when reading Izaya's in thought parts.