Reviews for The Potions Master And The Potions Prince
Hainbuche chapter 23 . 1/7/2015
ich mag die super esenz wirklich gut. ein tolles ende, ich liebe deine geschichten. lg hayne
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Made me cry 3 times. Good job :-)
thewolf74 chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Wow. This story is a tear jerker, but I loved it. I'm happy that Harry has his parents back, and that the Weasley's have Fred, and that Teddy and his grandma have their family back. Harry's life is very complete with Severus and their baby that's on the way, and with his whole family back with him.
satene chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Wow, what an amazing story! Thank you!
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
good story, really enjoyed it.

Constructive help for writing, hopefully taken as it is meant, not as a slam, as I don't intend that.

When you have finished writing it, before you post it, read back through it for ease of reading and to catch incorrect words or spelling errors. Also, watch paragraph length as it is really hard to read a paragraph that should actually be 3-8 paras long. Yes, ff does hoop up sometimes, but then it is up to the author to correct the restructuring for your readers.

Also, YOUR is possessive - your father, your wand etc. You're - YOU ARE. You tend to misuse this one a lot throughout your stories. Most likely it is just through speed typing as you are getting your thoughts down on paper, or screen.

THERE - used for describing place - here or there, going there, etc.
THEIR - possessive - their parents, their belongings their world.
THEY'RE - THEY ARE - again, this one is most often misused, in it's place most usually would be their

His and He's, again , gets misused a bit, not as much as the others above though.

You are a really strong writer so keep up the good work so more can enjoy the ideas you share with us :)
CurlyFries01 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
You really need to make some of the paragraphs smaller. its just too hard to read otherwise! i find that no more than 5-6 lines is best - it makes the story much easier to read, especially as its online, and will keep people's attention on the story. If there is something important in the middle of the block, its very easy to miss, because it just gets lost in the middle of all that text. :) Keep up the good story though!
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
Loved the story and I'm very happy that Harry got the happiness he so deserves. Thank you for sharing.
BSolomon chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
This was avery good story and it is well writet looking forward to your next story
Laurenmk20 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
I myself would have been stuck between teddys parents and fred, but thats just cuz i love fred lol. That and im sure it (as much as i love remus) was good tht the marauders were finally back together, but your right teddy needs his parents
serenityselena chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
awesome story :)
firebolthallow1572 chapter 23 . 10/15/2013
This was great story that deserve a sequel don't you think?
horsesrules chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
it was good
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
Ok but how would the finances work out?
Caramelloangel chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
Wait i just noticed something now sev is freaking 20 odd years older than harry and practically the same age as his parents. Holy shizzz
SlashyMcGee chapter 23 . 9/1/2013