Reviews for The Potions Master And The Potions Prince
sjrodgers23 chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
sequel please please come back and write more on this story. Like what Harry and Severus has. Does James and Lilly have anymore kids. just more more more please thank you
Saissa chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
This story was great up until chapter 18 and then it went into the realms of fantasy!

The fact that James and Lily have not aged at all means that harry will never seriously (no pun intended) be able to see them as his parents. Really, since they are now barely 2 years older, they can only be Harry;s friends, which means they have LOST all rights to TREAT harry as a son and can now only treat him as a friend.

Since Sirius was older when he died, he can jump right back into being the prankster godfather he always was. I wonder if he is still an animagus?
Saissa chapter 19 . 6/27/2015
Damn it Lily - You should have kept your mouth shut!
Saissa chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
Now this is getting unbelievable.
Saissa chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
That's Harry's "saving people" thing again.
Saissa chapter 15 . 6/27/2015
I agree with Harry - I think Remus and Tonks are the best choice! Teddy needs his parents!
Ashlee Sharp chapter 23 . 3/13/2015
I loved this story...but could you please write a sequeal...I want to know who Fred's man and what happens with Colin.
Hainbuche chapter 23 . 1/7/2015
ich mag die super esenz wirklich gut. ein tolles ende, ich liebe deine geschichten. lg hayne
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Made me cry 3 times. Good job :-)
thewolf74 chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Wow. This story is a tear jerker, but I loved it. I'm happy that Harry has his parents back, and that the Weasley's have Fred, and that Teddy and his grandma have their family back. Harry's life is very complete with Severus and their baby that's on the way, and with his whole family back with him.
satene chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Wow, what an amazing story! Thank you!
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
good story, really enjoyed it.

Constructive help for writing, hopefully taken as it is meant, not as a slam, as I don't intend that.

When you have finished writing it, before you post it, read back through it for ease of reading and to catch incorrect words or spelling errors. Also, watch paragraph length as it is really hard to read a paragraph that should actually be 3-8 paras long. Yes, ff does hoop up sometimes, but then it is up to the author to correct the restructuring for your readers.

Also, YOUR is possessive - your father, your wand etc. You're - YOU ARE. You tend to misuse this one a lot throughout your stories. Most likely it is just through speed typing as you are getting your thoughts down on paper, or screen.

THERE - used for describing place - here or there, going there, etc.
THEIR - possessive - their parents, their belongings their world.
THEY'RE - THEY ARE - again, this one is most often misused, in it's place most usually would be their

His and He's, again , gets misused a bit, not as much as the others above though.

You are a really strong writer so keep up the good work so more can enjoy the ideas you share with us :)
CurlyFries01 chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
You really need to make some of the paragraphs smaller. its just too hard to read otherwise! i find that no more than 5-6 lines is best - it makes the story much easier to read, especially as its online, and will keep people's attention on the story. If there is something important in the middle of the block, its very easy to miss, because it just gets lost in the middle of all that text. :) Keep up the good story though!
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
Loved the story and I'm very happy that Harry got the happiness he so deserves. Thank you for sharing.
BSolomon chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
This was avery good story and it is well writet looking forward to your next story
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »