Reviews for The Potions Master And The Potions Prince
Jamie Theobald chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Wow good job
Jamie Theobald chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
... i cant imagine exactly how many funerals Harry would go to...
Jamie Theobald chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Its so sad how upset Harry is...
Jamie Theobald chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Good start
silverose29 chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
oh my what a great story i do have to say it brought me to tears rally and it's been awhile since a story has done that this was masterfully done thank you for writing it
whitewolf23543 chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
love it make a sequel please.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
Okay that was a good read but so bloody annoying. Through out the whole story I kept saying, "If Harry calls Severus 'baby' one more time I'm going to jump into this damn story and smalethe crap outta him." That didn't work out well seeing as I can't characterize myself. Anyhow, I was annoyed that Harry rid the word of Voldemort and then got everything handed to him on a gold platter. Nothing in life is that simple, no matter how much good you do for the world. I also hated that place that Harry and Severus call home terribly. It took away anger and raw emotion. I was hoping that Harry would get angry enough for a bout of accidental magic or something, but all I got was sap and fluff, (which there is nothing wrong with, of course, but so much in one setting is just so freakin' annoying!) Anyhow, I did like the story. It was interesting and even though I seriously wanted to run an editing comb through it, it was different from the fics that I usually read so it made for a refreshing read. I laughed hard though, when Harry drank a potion and handed Poppy to the vial. Then I reread the paragraph and corrected it in my head, still could stop laughing though. So overall very nice fic.
Snarry Potter chapter 23 . 1/24/2013
loved the story pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee send me the link if you do an update or sequel thank you
emthereble chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
One word Brillant!
no name chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
The second paragraph is too much like a block of text; best to cut it into pieces, it'll be easier on the eyes.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
what an awesome story
Funniebones chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW
its just too cute X)
foREVer-Jimmys-Baby chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
This story is amazing! I absolutely loved it!
bookivore chapter 23 . 11/1/2012
Great story, I like short stories that fix up a few things about DH and this was a grand way to do that and more. I especially get why Harry would feel guilty about certain people, like you say about Colin, his decision was probably more about hero-worship than a full-fledged desire to fight Voldemort and the Death Eaters in pitched battle.

I looked at a few other comments, you had some say they would like this story to be longer but I disagree. This is about Harry getting rewarded for his ultimate selflessness (and fixing things we don't like about DH). The outcome of the reward (siblings, Harry's baby, growing older together, blah blah) can be imagined. I think if the story were continued you'd have to add a different plot, which would mean a different story.
bookivore chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
I'm a bit confused about Harry's death experience here. At that point he had looked at Snape's memories so he knew Snape hadn't betrayed Dumbledore, so do you mean that Harry still felt betrayed because Snape in effect left him by killing Dumbledore and not keeping him informed? Perhaps it is clearer further on.
Also, I am not clear on who Harry means when he said 'I thought he (Severus) was dead, I still loved him, but lost someone else' someone else who? does he still mean Sev? Because he lost Remus, Fred, and many more, Remus & Fred are the top contenders in my mind.

I suspect it is hard to write Harry in this kind of situation because he is kind of inarticulate, but you want his meaning to be crystal clear (for the reader), but it could come across as not Harry.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »