Reviews for The Potions Master And The Potions Prince
allthingsmagical chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Yya you brought them all back and made Harry happy. I loved this and am now off to read chapter 19 :)
allthingsmagical chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
I loved this chapter. off I go to chapter 18 :)
allthingsmagical chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
I loved this chaptr poor Harry always putting others before himself. loved this :)
allthingsmagical chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
I got it right? First time for everything lol. Loved this chapter, off I go to read chapter 16
allthingsmagical chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
what a gift! who is harry going to choose? off i go to the next chapter to find out. i am hoping for remus and sirius...or maybe tonks at least teddy will then have his parents again :)
allthingsmagical chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
what a great chapter. I loved it, on to chapter 14 I go :)
allthingsmagical chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
oh I really loved what Ron told Severus to do LOL. made me laugh soo much, on to chapter 13 I go :)
Thatsallwegot chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
Very, very job well done. Love this story.
twpsyn.78 chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
Very sweet story., loved it.
allthingsmagical chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Oh I loved this chapter. especially Harry and Severus talking like that in front of Ron and Hermione lol. glad that the accept their relationship. Off I go to work now :( will be reading and reviewing the rest when I get home :D
allthingsmagical chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
ooo how can you leave it there? Off I quickly go to chapter 11 to see their reactions :)
allthingsmagical chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
they just can't keep their hands of each other can they lol. Not only have they christened all the rooms in the house they have christened outside as well. Will they be christening the new room ouside Harry just found?
Onto Chapter ten I go :)
allthingsmagical chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
woot! Hot chapter :) loved this on I go to chapter 9 :)
allthingsmagical chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
I hope Ron does come out of whateve he is feeling soon. loved this chapter on I go to chapter 8 :)
allthingsmagical chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I loved this chapter, good on Dumbledore for helping them like that. off I go to chapter 7 :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »