Reviews for The Potions Master And The Potions Prince
bookivore chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
I'm a bit confused about Harry's death experience here. At that point he had looked at Snape's memories so he knew Snape hadn't betrayed Dumbledore, so do you mean that Harry still felt betrayed because Snape in effect left him by killing Dumbledore and not keeping him informed? Perhaps it is clearer further on.
Also, I am not clear on who Harry means when he said 'I thought he (Severus) was dead, I still loved him, but lost someone else' someone else who? does he still mean Sev? Because he lost Remus, Fred, and many more, Remus & Fred are the top contenders in my mind.

I suspect it is hard to write Harry in this kind of situation because he is kind of inarticulate, but you want his meaning to be crystal clear (for the reader), but it could come across as not Harry.
DestielPotter chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
Really good. I wish you would have gone further though. I wanted the baby to be born and for Harry to get a baby sister.
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Loved it. Is there going to be more?
Linda chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
I really enjoy your story thank you for writing it,
allthingsmagical chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
awe I LOVED this story and so sad that it has ended. Will there be a sequel?
I hope so. Well done on another great story. looking forwards to your next one :)
allthingsmagical chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
Mother son time. I love it, I don't blame Harry for feeling that way, worried that he will wake up and all be just a dream on I go to the last chapter :( I don't want it to be over
allthingsmagical chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
about time he felt whole. Loved this chapter. I love how Harry and Severus wind th others up lol. off I go to read chapter 22 :)
allthingsmagical chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
I laughed out loud at Fred's confession. who is it he is with? can't wait to read and find out :)
allthingsmagical chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
yay harry os pregnant, everyone heard them celebrating lol. loved this, on to chapter 20 I go :)
allthingsmagical chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Yya you brought them all back and made Harry happy. I loved this and am now off to read chapter 19 :)
allthingsmagical chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
I loved this chapter. off I go to chapter 18 :)
allthingsmagical chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
I loved this chaptr poor Harry always putting others before himself. loved this :)
allthingsmagical chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
I got it right? First time for everything lol. Loved this chapter, off I go to read chapter 16
allthingsmagical chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
what a gift! who is harry going to choose? off i go to the next chapter to find out. i am hoping for remus and sirius...or maybe tonks at least teddy will then have his parents again :)
allthingsmagical chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
what a great chapter. I loved it, on to chapter 14 I go :)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »