Reviews for Lost Dreams
Pyrolizard chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
The kid caked in mud is Ash Correct?
Shuutastic chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
That was a bit short, but still quite nice. Very nice job in writing it, great storyline too, albeit it could have been a little more detailed.

Still, great job. :)
TheOtherSide chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
GREAT STORY! loved it
KaterinaBeloved chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
I can see Gary doing something like that but TRACY? Wow, I didn't think hee would ever hate Ash that much considering they were FRIENDS! In the real show did Ash and his friends ever make fun fun of Tracy because of the he sketched so much or do people just write about him that way because they think he that weird? Anyways, great story, you should definetly continue writing stories!
Blazer101 chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Very nice first two chapters. So far, it's extremely well written and an original idea. It's a little too short (for me at least) but everything else is amazing. I can't wait to read more!
dontbreakme chapter 9 . 4/1/2005
I know this is a little late, but i've been really borded lately and didcide to read a pokemon fic. And WOW, i never find fics like this anymore, i mean it just so perfect! All i can say right now is that this has got to be one of the best fictions ever, and that if you don't contine i can understand, but please try to find the time.
silverstreak chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
OMG! its so touching! *sobs* I love it!
CGMack chapter 9 . 9/6/2002
I was wandering around the PokeMon section since my life is so boring. I stumbled upon your story and absolutely had to read it because the description was so captivating. Good job. It was one of the best PokeMon stories I've read so far. I'll add you to my alert list so I can know if you write a sequel. Oh, just a word of advice. Next time, don't add the f*** you thing. ;)
Vulpixi Misa chapter 9 . 9/5/2002
aw crap, why do you have to make the guys i like evil?
Warlordess chapter 9 . 9/5/2002
*Sniff* Beautiful... Truly one of the most touching stories I've ever read... And believe me that's a lot. On the internet and books by manga artists! *sniff* Keep this up and I'll see your pen name in the famous lights of literature!

*(Blows nose and wipes eyes dry from compassionate tears)* What... A... Gift... You... Have...!
tmp chapter 9 . 9/4/2002
Oh my god the ending was so so so so sweet. I loved the ending and it was worth the long wait. The ending was so sweet specially th ending Ash and Misty scene I loved it but Tracey trying to kill Ash and working for Team Rocket that I didn't expect. Two good guys in the anime turn bad now that's just hard to believe. I loved this whole story it was very good and it made a lot of sense. I really don't care if you write a squel or not cause I loved the way you ended this story but if you can keep the same romantic touch to the squel as the ending to this story then by all means write a squel. I loved this story and if you do write a squel I will definitely read and review it.
Sam chapter 9 . 9/4/2002
:) YAY, anoth Misty/Ash fanfic which is really good!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2002
sweet story, update soon i wanna know what happens to everyone _
HyperBlossom chapter 8 . 8/26/2002
(i didnt feel like loggin in.)

hurry up and funish this story. it is really good.
tmp chapter 8 . 8/25/2002
Oh I haven't gone anyway. My computer been down for days so I couldn't go on line. This story is so good. The ending was sad when Misty got shot and Pikachu used all his/her energy to save Misty. I can't wait to find out who the killer is. Man is Gary mean to want to be regional champion. I'm so glad that Misty finally found Ash even though he's unconscience. Please write a epilogue or even better a squel with Ash and Misty getting together and marrying. Also back in the last chapter when Misty caught Pikachu how could she if Pikachu belongs to Ash you can't catch someone elses Pokemon? So does Pikachu belong to Misty or Ash. This is such a great chapter please post soon I love it.