Reviews for welcome to the floor
MixItUp chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
words cannot express 1) how beautiful this piece is, and 2) how much i wish you'd written for this show instead of those piece of crap writers.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I absolutely love this story! This is my endgame for Gossip Girl, and I pretend like Season 6 didn't happen and that Blair and Dan got together! BTW you wrote this story so elegantly! Thank you for posting this story!
20thsecondonblue chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
ahh this broke me. beautiful, intensely tragic writing. as sad as it was, wonderful job xx
slowpokesheep chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow. That is the first thing that comes to mind after reading this! It is really amazing writing. I love how you portrayed them both as the years passed. Your A/N said what every sane person should be thinking about this crapfest of a show. This is exactly what I needed to hear about GG right now. You did a great job! Thanks for the great read.
Magnus57 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That A/N was flawless, and sadly it's the truth!
This was a good one shot - Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
First off your story was great and second I completely agree with you. They turned such a strong powerful girl into this someone embarrassingly pathetic. They practically centered the show around a ridiculously abbusive relationship. I don't get it at all! But again really great story
Tim chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
What you said in Authors Note is so true. Great fic by the way :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was very ambitious and you tried to do something different. I think it paid off. I also have to say that your author notes were fantastic. Has a truer word ever been spoken about GG? I think not. Keep the fanfic coming, I loved it!
Rf chapter 1 . 10/21/2012