Reviews for What The Water Gave Me
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/13
I can imagine
ThePeople'sGurl20 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I don't usually write reviews, but I'm a huge Disney fan and a huge Once Upon A Time Fan. I really enjoyed this story, from beginning to end. And that last line actually made me laugh out loud. The only thing I noticed was I think you meant to put, "Emma only noticed when she felt weak vocal vibrations coming from Regina's mouth, and into Emma's" but you accidentally put he. It's miniscule, and I hate being that person that points it out, but I swear I do it with the intention to help. As I said though, I really liked this story. And that last line is still cracking me up, hahaha.
CreatedTheSoundOfMadness chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Hot hot hot and I love the last part of the last sentence. "...And an Caribbean crab washed his eyes out with bleach." Fuckin hilarious
LinkGirl101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
That ending xD
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Lol! Beautiful, sexy, smutty and funny! Awesome combination! "slight" variations from little mermaid!
darknight15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Lol! The last line killed me :D
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
While that story was quite... interesting, the best part was definitely the last line.
RegallyCharmingOutlawQueen chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
"and a Caribbean crab washed his eyes out with bleach."

*laughs so hard, falls off of the bed* You are a really good writer!
Stoic Last Stand chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Just realized that Emma was literally the first person to ever touch Regina's vagina. Ever.

O_o ... Hot.
Breezyme123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
hahahahaha... washed his eyes with bleach ;) TOO Funny !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is so good! Love it!
Barbie Shoes chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
The Little Mermaid and Swan Queen, merged into super sexy smut... I can't imagine any three things more amazing to combine. I could just cry! Magical.
Mar chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh my god exquilitar this was exquisit so Regina was the little mermaid how awesome was that while Emma was her prince awww yay!You outdone yourself everytime I love the story as well as sexy times;-)
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
AHA! This was great! The Little Mermaid is one of my favourite Disney films, but I much preferred this version... ;) The last line - perfect. Loved it!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 10/21/2012