Reviews for Unfit for the Likes of Me
Cris.P.C chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Wow, this story is awesome, I love it! I can't wait for you to continue it! :D Oh, drugs are a bad thing, I hope Esme eventually realizes that fact. :S Carlisle is so cute with her, but he should think before talking sometimes. XDDDDD Great fic, girl! ;)
jean.say.hi chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
NICE!
ImperfectWritings chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Amazing, I love promiscuous and care free Esme. :)
therunaways criminalminds chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
lovin' this story! :) (_8()
Friends210 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY ! Update soon- cant wait for esme to meet carlisle parents !
HollyShannenForever chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I loved their day together! How sweet he's falling for her! Richlisle and Pooresme stories are the best!
loveandaudrey chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Esme druggie . .
O Crazy! This story is so awesome though! I hope you keep updating can't wait for more!
Just4Me chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I'm curious to see where you're going to take this. Pretty Woman-type ending? Your Esme is so different. I don't know whether or not I like her. She's certainly interesting. Her background is so different from Carlisle's it's hard to see how they could work as a couple. But I'm always looking for a HEA for them.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This was a great read and wow very black and white. why won't you continue the story after the following chapter?
Elizabeth.R chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love it, I really think you should continue the story Between Carlisle and Esme
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Will you be adding anymore to this story version?
P chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Woah, that was pretty steamy! Nice ;D I'm glad there's gonna be more, can't wait!
Voguevamp chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was good! I am intrigued for more. Hope to read the next two parts soon as well!
loveandaudrey chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wonderful story! I just love it soo much! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012