Reviews for NightwingBuffy: Children of the Night
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Here I'd thought I'd read all your stories, but I missed at least this one. I've little need to be kind, as requested, since this seems to be up to your usual standard, and you can still surprise me into LOL: "Hey, one of the major food groups!" My only quibble is that our hero may be a little out of character in the sense that so seldom is he tongue-tied; on the other hand, Buffy might be just the one to flabbergast him.
Jolly chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Aallways got a big kick out of Buffy as well as Nightwing this shoos real thout.

Dont quit righting
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Sensational! Ever thought of collaborating with Digital Construct?
Dre chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
No offense Syl but I've seen better from you! I mean the story is okay but it's not Nightwing, he's better than that. While he'd be hard pressed, I don't think two vampires would man-handle him they way they have.
Batgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Great story. Love the cross-over. More!
Nafai chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
Pretty cool story. Kinda short, though. I liked your Nightwing/Angel story better. Still, good.
Dendera chapter 1 . 7/24/2000
Yay for crossovers! Two gorgeous, brooding creatures of the night in one story! Syl, you're incredibly talented to be able to write such a diverse range of characters. Um... sequel please?
KnightGirl Marcie chapter 1 . 4/23/2000
Great story even If I don;t Follow Buffy Much. I Wasn't Lost I Know Somethings About Her. Miss Buffy DOES Have GOOd Taste In Guys,if She Thinks Dick IS Hot,He IS! AS Bad As {BLUD} Haven Is,Thatis an Approtate Place For VAmpires to Strike, You Could Almost see this Happening.
cagewench chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
You've done it again::: And on the second read I must say that you did nail "Buffyspeak" quite well here - ""Oh, secret identify stuff. Cool. I used to have a secret identity," she said half to herself. "Well, not really a secret, I mean everybody knew what I did...well, maybe not everybody, but it sometimes seemed like everybody knew. And when my mother found out-" She stopped suddenly and looked at me, stricken. "-And I'm babbling, right? Buffy, no babbling...big turn-off..." She stopped, or rather she ran out of steam."

Also, it's nice to see someone who doesn't go gaga for the Buffster either ; Now, I wonder... Superman could really kick some vamp butt with his heat vision, couldn't he?
dafnap chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
i can't believe I missed this one! ack! anyhoo...I cuaght finally...really really really good...I've been waiting for some crossovers...and this one fits the bill. I loved it 20/10.

i loved your take on his opinion on buffy, "definitely ditzy." weee!

anyhoo, maybe next a x-files crossover? that would be soooo cool. good job
Carlyle chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Funny story, Syl! A very cute cross-over.
Stefan Cilia chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Not bad, but I want more to before I pass judgement.
Digital Construct chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow! That was impressive. I really enjoyed the story.
Catalina Storm chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That's great! Ooh, I wish I could get as good a handle on that bat-crew as you get. Write more Buffy stuff, you get her in character pretty well. Now, if only I had the nerve to post that animated crossover thing I did about a year and a half ago ...
as chapter 1 . 4/11/2000