Reviews for Forever Remain
JPElles chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Interesting. Curious what keeps happening. Should be interesting when the two groups meet.
fate0fox chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
I am loving this (slightly) saner Dru!

Ripper is more like Spike than Giles would ever want to admit - no wonder Giles didn't like Spike...

More, please!
ginar369 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I guess Dru wasn't trying to be as helpful as everyone thought. Ripper really isn't a nice guy. But then again she always wants something. Usually her 'daddy' so that's no surprise. I wonder what excuse Giles is going to give Buffy for not telling her Spike was back?
cavemenftw chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
I am really going to have to read Midwest Monster again. I don't Remember Drusilla and Buffys talk all that well.

Good chapter though. It's one thing about you as a writer, you are pretty getting a lot of feeling and information out there with few words. (This chapter as well of the latter half of Midwest Monster are good examples of that.) Sometimes it's not actual vocalized words, but intent based on mood and character. I think its impressive.
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Hmmm, maudlin, muted, but interesting nonetheless.

That wasn't a review so much as reactions. Following along as always.
cavemenftw chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I had to read this a few times to keep everything straight in my noggin. It's such a twisty style you write in, though it does tend to help with the tone of the story, so I am not complaining here.

Looking forward to your next installment.
JPElles chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Interesting developments. Curious how this keeps going.
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Hmmm...I smell a plot brewing...and thickening. So excited to see what comes next!
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Have I mentioned how much I like the Giles/Dru pairing? I like that she brings out the savage/passionate side (Sexy!Ripper). I think you will have a lot of fun with this pairing.
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I have always loved the mother/daughter bond between Tara and Dawn. If Joss (*Shakes fist at Joss and mutters 'Damn you, Whedon'*) had let Tara live, I think I would have been explored more thoroughly in the series.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Injured!Spike Tender!Moments. Love this. Your characterization of Spike, the depth of his caring for Buffy, his willingness to hold back while she was unconscious and breathe for her are so sweet. I think we all need a little Spike in our lives.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Everything has gone arse over tit hasn't it?
JPElles chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Interesting developments. Curious how this keeps developing.
S1r3h chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Can't wait to see Spike's reaction to Dru/Giles.
Lol!
ginar369 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
It's like everyone is locked into their own little world unable or unwilling to get help. Angel did this didn't he?