Reviews for Forever Remain
Shalifi chapter 11 . 1/30
Interesting stuff. I'm curious what will happen.
momnesia chapter 11 . 1/27
Very well done. I like that Buffy & Spike are finally together and that Tara is back; I also like the Giles/Drusilla pairing? And although I really don't mind Angel/Angelus being dust, but couldn't he just STAY GONE? He has always been (in my opinion), Buffy's worst villian and greatest mistake.
JPElles chapter 9 . 1/17
Always love Tara.
momnesia chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
I finished reading the first part of this story yesterday, and couldn't wait to read this. I have not been disappointed. Glad that Angel is dust, even though he isn't really gone. I never really considered him to be all that good, simply because he always seemed so selfish. He nay not have wanted Buffy in Sunnydale Baca use of his curse, so why now? Curse was still in effect, so he just didn't want anyone else to have her, especially Spike.
Zarra Rous chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
So happy to see this updated. Great chapter.
Shalifi chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Great to see this updated. Can't wait to see where this heads.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Please continue this :)
JPElles chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Interesting. Curious what keeps happening. Should be interesting when the two groups meet.
fate0fox chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
I am loving this (slightly) saner Dru!

Ripper is more like Spike than Giles would ever want to admit - no wonder Giles didn't like Spike...

More, please!
ginar369 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I guess Dru wasn't trying to be as helpful as everyone thought. Ripper really isn't a nice guy. But then again she always wants something. Usually her 'daddy' so that's no surprise. I wonder what excuse Giles is going to give Buffy for not telling her Spike was back?
cavemenftw chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
I am really going to have to read Midwest Monster again. I don't Remember Drusilla and Buffys talk all that well.

Good chapter though. It's one thing about you as a writer, you are pretty getting a lot of feeling and information out there with few words. (This chapter as well of the latter half of Midwest Monster are good examples of that.) Sometimes it's not actual vocalized words, but intent based on mood and character. I think its impressive.
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Hmmm, maudlin, muted, but interesting nonetheless.

That wasn't a review so much as reactions. Following along as always.
cavemenftw chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I had to read this a few times to keep everything straight in my noggin. It's such a twisty style you write in, though it does tend to help with the tone of the story, so I am not complaining here.

Looking forward to your next installment.
JPElles chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Interesting developments. Curious how this keeps going.
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Hmmm...I smell a plot brewing...and thickening. So excited to see what comes next!