Reviews for A Time To Quit
Just read this story Broncomomap, don't know how I missed it before but it was a treat.
Grace chapter 10 . 3/27
What a beautiful ending.
Western Girl chapter 10 . 3/26
This story was both exciting and lovely. Learning about love is a wonderful theme.
Western Girl chapter 9 . 3/26
Good story telling. I'm glad there is one more chapter.
Western Girl chapter 6 . 3/26
I loved the conversations in this chapter.
Western Girl chapter 3 . 3/25
I feel better about Matt. Loving this story.
Western Girl chapter 2 . 3/25
Wow
Western Girl chapter 1 . 3/25
Just got to this great start moving on to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
The entire storied account was beautiful and perfect. I only wish some of the aired episodes had been such that their great love would be on tape for us to see and enjoy now that those amazing people are no longer with us.
Glow1012 chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
This was really warm and caring. I like that you used M&K's love to intervene in a bad situation. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Good ending, particularly Al telling Kitty about her conversation with Matt. I thought a time to quit referred to Matt being a marshal in the beginning, but it evolved into something much more satisfying. Nice job.
tengland2 chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
This was so sweet. Love the fact Matt sent Sam off with a different type of telegraph. Glad Zandar showed up and he, Al, Colin and the baby will be a happy family in Mexico. Glad things have settled down for M/K. She's never going to like every job he has to take, but that accepts it as just that a job.
tjp chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Fantastic story. You have a great imagination. Looking forward to more in the future.

Janie
Accidental Cougar chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating. Any story ending with Kitty and Matt together is a good story. And this was a great one. Thank you.
lostcowgirl chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Thanks for a great read. It shows the reality in my mind of M & K's relationship.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »