Reviews for A Time To Quit
NevadaRose chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Nice story, well thought out - especially the details of the letter. Si enjoyed reading it.

Did you ever notice that what Kitty said at Etta Stone's ranch, "Thanks for all the wonderful years." was almost exactly the same thing that Matt said to Festus when he went off to call out Jude Bonner (to a fight he believed he wouldn't survive ) "Thanks for all the great years."?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Just read this story Broncomomap, don't know how I missed it before but it was a treat.
Grace chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
What a beautiful ending.
Delete All Information chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
This story was both exciting and lovely. Learning about love is a wonderful theme.
Delete All Information chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Good story telling. I'm glad there is one more chapter.
Delete All Information chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
I loved the conversations in this chapter.
Delete All Information chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I feel better about Matt. Loving this story.
Delete All Information chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Wow
Delete All Information chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Just got to this great start moving on to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
The entire storied account was beautiful and perfect. I only wish some of the aired episodes had been such that their great love would be on tape for us to see and enjoy now that those amazing people are no longer with us.
Glow1012 chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
This was really warm and caring. I like that you used M&K's love to intervene in a bad situation. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Good ending, particularly Al telling Kitty about her conversation with Matt. I thought a time to quit referred to Matt being a marshal in the beginning, but it evolved into something much more satisfying. Nice job.
tengland2 chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
This was so sweet. Love the fact Matt sent Sam off with a different type of telegraph. Glad Zandar showed up and he, Al, Colin and the baby will be a happy family in Mexico. Glad things have settled down for M/K. She's never going to like every job he has to take, but that accepts it as just that a job.
tjp chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Fantastic story. You have a great imagination. Looking forward to more in the future.

Janie
SingerMe chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating. Any story ending with Kitty and Matt together is a good story. And this was a great one. Thank you.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »