Reviews for Refuge
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
poor Draco, glad it worked out for everyone in the end
SerpensPrincess chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Love!
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Loved this so much
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
this was really sweet :D
Amy chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I absolutely loved this story it made me feel many emotion and was such a great read, thank you_!
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing!
Drown The Ants chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Amazing amazing amazing story :) Very well written and I like how you displayed the characters.

I know some people like bottom!Harry, or Bottom!Draco, but it honestly depends on how the writer displays the characters. There's stories where Harry is kind, gentle, sweet, and Draco is possessive, and proud. But like this, where Harry is the protector and Draco is the victim, Draco has to be bottom. I guess it just depends on how the writer thinks of the two.

I'm going to shut up now and just say, KEEP WRITING XD
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was a good story.
Talizora chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Aww! Very cute! I've always seen Draco as a bottom too... 7/10
Suzy-Seas07 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was an amazing story. I Loved it. Great Job! )
Addiena-Saffir chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i think your version of non-con is called rape. please use that warning next time because some non-con can be handled gang rape and torture? not so much.
megaeevee chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
awww luvv a happy ending
caressedbythorns chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Yay! So cute! I love your Harry he makes my mind explode a little with happiness. I can never seem to write a feel good Harry but I do love to read it. I almost melted when Draco realized Harry loved him :D

CBT
MakeshiftAngel chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
will there be a sequel?
or is there one already?
ElvinaPotter chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awwww... sweet! Although some of the other relationship was progressing a bit too fast, It was a good read!

However, I'm curious. If Narcissa was a sad, kind woman as you put it... What's her story on her past relationship?

Very Nice Fic.