Reviews for Ritually Yours
azulkan2 chapter 12 . 10/14
Great story.
wolfgang108 chapter 1 . 10/14
Just one thing; how would she know class rankings two months in to the first school year, never mind knowing she flips back and forth with Harry ?
jdboss1 chapter 8 . 10/14
I have had to stop here and leave my review
. There were a couple of things I cannot stand about this story, and I just want to scream at

(Overall I do like your story is just a couple of points that I really really really really irritated)

1 . Why hasn't Hermione had an abortion you have given no reason why one should be possible

If for the store you wanted her to have the child you could have come up with some magical reason why she couldn't have had an abortion

2 Hermione living in the boys dormitory
an amusing twist, but WTF she has seen two boys naked and there has not been more outrage
and Harry insisted on leaving the door open is bloody awful as well harry seeing her naked

I can understand predates and not up tight about nudity as older people, but at the age of 11, I wouldn't have been happy her classmate see me naked

. My biggest problem
3 bloody religion
this is not America . Most people in Britain don't care about religion , plus having magical powers really belittles any great achievements in the Bible
everything from singing a song in a different language to having to attend midnight religiousness

And to add insult to injury, one of Harry Potter's classmates is regularly attending a Christian ceremony at a magical school, a place that has spent the last thousand years hiding from
mad religious wackos wanting to kill witches

The school wouldn't tolerate Christianity for even a moment if you believe that his religion should kill himself immediately

I may except somebody I'd be religious but I would expect just as many not to be into Christianity and to see some form of back and forth. Even if the guy does client seek out or start a church in the school
but just plain acceptance is laughable

I am British, I attended a British boarding school the other students and myself found religion to be laughable at best, and even if a couple of us felt slightly religious we would have done zero religiousness
without the prompting of a parent

4 . Ron is a certifiable idiot never appreciate stories that try and redeem him, but you have to have a good job on it

I am actually enjoying it is just I wish it was better
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 2 . 6/17
I really doubt that even an eleven-year-old Hermione wouldn't throw a major fit at the idea that she'd have to wear a collar with some boy's name on it. And have a child at the age of twelve.
dianaanne chapter 7 . 5/30
Neat twist on Severus giving Harry Lily's notes.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 12 . 5/20
Haha, very good story! Loved the Hedwig interludes, she's my favorite character after Harry and Hermione.
ChaseRyans123 chapter 3 . 4/30
Well I have to say that I like the premise, although I do take a bit of issue with 11-year-olds being pregnant. But I do have problems with the way you've written a few things. First, I don't understand why McGonagall's response to those girls wanting to bond themselves to Harry was "Oh don't do that, the ritual is dangerous!" And not "You little sociopaths are ELEVEN. You don't get to make such a permanent decision with far-reaching consequences when you've barely learned how to read and write!"

Second, as a Ravenclaw I don't appreciate how you portrayed the members of that house. Ravenclaws are described as enjoying "Knowledge for Knowledge's Sake". These people only care about the class rankings. If anything, Ravenclaws would hover around the middle of the pack because they'd keep getting distracted by their personal research and side-projects. It would be the the other houses trying to dominate; Slytherins because good grades mean better jobs after school, Gryffindors because they want to beat the Slytherins, or the Hufflepuffs because they keep working and perfecting to do the best they can do. The Claws wouldn't care.
AlthieraInLove chapter 2 . 4/26
They're eleven or twelve when they had a baby. Eleven or twelve. They had a baby in that age when I barely had a social life when I'm thirteen. I don't know if I'm supposed to be 'jealous' or 'sympathysing' I forgot the correct spelling and I'm quite unable to change it at the moment) them in their situation.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 3/13
Fascinating story. Thx for sharing.
the-power-of-love chapter 12 . 3/12
Love it now off to the sequel I go
Avalonemyst chapter 12 . 3/8
A very delightful story! I love how you incorporated so much music into the story! I also loved how you had the fat friar holding mass!
muumi2three chapter 8 . 2/20
I finished this a couple days ago and chose this chapter to comment on because my favourite character in this fiction is Hedwig and my favourite segments are the Hedwig point-of-view. Amusing but convincing owlish logic. I like Seamus's singing too, but I'm afraid it's Hedwig who's hooked me on reading the rest of the series!
Lairenna chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
I went back to re-read to catch up before reading the sequel updates and I just happened to notice one tiny thing. When reading off the first year rankings, you have McGonagall mention that Gryffindors occupy all but one slot of the top 10- the exception being Draco in 7th. Then while reading off the list, Parvati is also 7th. One of the two should be 8th. I'm not sure if you care enough to correct that, but I'm somewhat persnickety about my own writing and thought perhaps maybe you would like to know if there was a whoopsies somewhere.

Off to catch up on Summer!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Awesome story here!
obliviated fan chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
Sorry, I just gotta mention, you put both Malfoy and Parvati Patil in 7th place.