Reviews for Ritually Yours
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 3/13
Fascinating story. Thx for sharing.
the-power-of-love chapter 12 . 3/12
Love it now off to the sequel I go
Avalonemyst chapter 12 . 3/8
A very delightful story! I love how you incorporated so much music into the story! I also loved how you had the fat friar holding mass!
muumi2three chapter 8 . 2/20
I finished this a couple days ago and chose this chapter to comment on because my favourite character in this fiction is Hedwig and my favourite segments are the Hedwig point-of-view. Amusing but convincing owlish logic. I like Seamus's singing too, but I'm afraid it's Hedwig who's hooked me on reading the rest of the series!
Lairenna chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
I went back to re-read to catch up before reading the sequel updates and I just happened to notice one tiny thing. When reading off the first year rankings, you have McGonagall mention that Gryffindors occupy all but one slot of the top 10- the exception being Draco in 7th. Then while reading off the list, Parvati is also 7th. One of the two should be 8th. I'm not sure if you care enough to correct that, but I'm somewhat persnickety about my own writing and thought perhaps maybe you would like to know if there was a whoopsies somewhere.

Off to catch up on Summer!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Awesome story here!
obliviated fan chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
Sorry, I just gotta mention, you put both Malfoy and Parvati Patil in 7th place.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
i absolutely love this alternate version. i love united firsties, proper professors and a happy harry. very interesting take on who started all the trouble. i will admit it odd how well and harmonious everyone got a long but it was a nice sweet story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
I would hope that Harry mentioned the teacher who was fired to CPS. By the way, in the States abuse is reported first to the police then to CPS or at least the interviews go that way. I think the police would have been a bit more understanding and believing than CPS was. Also most people think that CPS is there to protect children. Unfortunately CPS is also governed by Human Resources whose mandate is to keep families together. Thus the interview makes sense. The police however punish criminals. So they have a different outlook.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
Terrific! I do hope Mandy get some friends.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
Excellent! Nicely done! How did the Slytherins do? Is Hermione going to tell someone what she heard besides the first years?
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
Awesome!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Terrific! Go Firsties!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
Family for Harry. Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 10/18/2016