Reviews for Ritually Yours
Firemnwnb chapter 11 . 7/25
I can't understand other Languages only English. If you use other Languages than translate them in English for people who didn't take Foreign Language in School
Firemnwnb chapter 2 . 7/22
Fix errors in this chapter. Hermione not Hermoine
ireadhp1234 chapter 12 . 7/13
Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Euridice Lovegood chapter 12 . 5/19
Words cannot express how unique, original and beautiful this story is. There were plenty of touchy scenes which made my eyes water, and you've wrapped it up with the best and biggest of them all, in the previous chapter. That one *did* actually make me cry. You've done a wonderful job, which I hope that you will continue in the sequel.
FireGryiffin chapter 10 . 4/29
Charge of the light bridage nice touch
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 3/26
Oh this story is simply wonderful! I really love that the first years all banded together and that once again you made Percy more human then in the books and movies where he seems way to proper and rule abiding not someone who would get their girlfriend preggers when still in school. I managed to refrain from reviewing until this chapter so that I may give reviews again when I read this again.
sliceshadow chapter 12 . 3/17
Cool story I think it would be cool if u contioned it for all six years
Harriverse chapter 12 . 2/6
A very good story! I almost wish that it could go the full seven years.
Harriverse chapter 7 . 2/5
What an amazing turn around you have accomplished. Snape is actually going to be turned into a good teacher and he's being nice to Harry!
Harriverse chapter 5 . 2/4
Lolol. How sweet!

Boy, everyone's taking the whole 'having a baby ' thing awfully well.
dswiller80 chapter 12 . 1/30
In the first chapter I kept thinking to myself this is not going to end well. Then I thought just keep going. And it got better, and better, and better. it turned out to be one of the better stories for a single year I've ever read.
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 1/25
Are you going to do a Year 2? Or is this it? :-)
ak chapter 12 . 1/5
bonne fic!
sharkmm chapter 12 . 1/4
Love your story! The character development was awesome!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Everything changed much more than I thought