Reviews for Ritually Yours
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 7/9
I can safely say my only complaint is that I don't know what the Latin means in English.
Dragonjek chapter 12 . 6/10
Why would anyone make that ritual in a bathroom? And why did Mandy want to use it before disabling it-rather, how did she expect to use it when she was the only one in the room?

And why were more ritual circles left lying around? Hermione overheard the Ravenclaw girls talking about how many that were still there that the teachers hadn't found. Speaking of which, why are there so many? How do the girls expect the boys to go along with participating in rituals to get her pregnant, instead of the much-preferred natural route?
bpvreader chapter 12 . 4/26
How can you not close H HR and Baby, U know 1010 hair and eye color?
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 4/18
really like the pacing and is is so easy to read, of course this is the third time just do not remember where I left reviews before
MrsMorgan813 chapter 12 . 4/11
this is wonderful. your characters are spot on for their ages and I just love the attention to detail. can't wait to read the sequel!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 5 . 4/10
love the Hedwig section!
Corwyn chapter 12 . 4/6
Loved this story, thanks for sharing it.
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 4/1
Couldnt you just make her marry him. God damn a fucking concubine thts fucked up i pass
roon0 chapter 12 . 2/28
I have enjoyed this part of your story greatly, I can hardly wait for the rest.
roon0 chapter 11 . 2/28
Was that a visit from the mother in law? Sweet.
roon0 chapter 10 . 2/28
I love the twist you have put on this. Wonderful now.
roon0 chapter 9 . 2/28
Nice twist having the group go and look for the stone. I am still trying to get my head around a pregnant 11 year old.
roon0 chapter 8 . 2/27
I love how close this group is. Lovely chapter.
roon0 chapter 7 . 2/27
I love the 10 rule, someone should have inpossed that on Hermione in the books. lol
roon0 chapter 6 . 2/27