Reviews for Glowing Embers
Rose Zanini chapter 17 . 2/26
This is really good. What annoys me a little bit though is that you write abour Mary's green eyes. Aren't her eyes brown?
Jayne Leigh chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
Brilliant way to end it. It's nice to see how they all ended up and without sounds it cheesy, I'm glad it they're living happily ever after.

Nice touch to have Marshall, Stan and Mark turning up together. It gave us chance to see Mary and Missy together and also shows how well Mark gets along with Marshall by them showing up together. The three of them are so cute with Missy. Them racing with her is just to adorable.

Loved Mary and Mark's chat. Also Mary/Marshall was perfect.

Favorite line:

"Thanks for loving my kid." "She's my kid too and don't you forget that.'

And yay for Jinx at the end and the mention of Eleanor.

Love love love it.

I do hope there will be something new from you very soon! x
usafcmycloud chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Oh cool! I was wondering how you would wrap this up. So glad you did an in-the-future wrap-up. :) I can only imagine how well little Missy has those three guys wrapped around her fingers! lol Great story, I looked forward to each and every chapter. And now, I'll look forward to your next adventure. Thanks so much for sharing and entertaining us.
BrittanyLS chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Another Bravo for your stories!

As sad as I am to see this end, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
ladypuercoloco chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Amazing - love it, and particularly love that Chief Queen has equal billing. I do hope you will visit the wedding as a one off one of these days - I can picture it so many different ways. Hate to see this end, but will be looking forward to more from you!
JJ2008 chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Absolutely perfect! Melissa is adorable, and I loved her relationship with all of the 'guys' in her life and with Mary :). I'm going miss your nightly updates, but I'm anxiously awaiting what ever is next...Thanks for another AMAZING story.
jekkah chapter 30 . 11/19/2012
This was just fantastic. The perfect ending to this tale. I love that Missy's "boys" had equal roles in her life, but that Marshall was still her favorite. Love how she sounds like him until she gets overly excited.

I like that you kept her more realistic with the small size and glasses, too.

The Marshall and Mary bits were amazing. So much love and affection in subtle ways.

You have once again blown me away with a wonderful story. I sincerely hope you never stop writing these.
JMS529 chapter 30 . 11/19/2012
What a great epilogue. I loved the scenes with Missy and her boys. I could so see her having them wrapped around their finger. Thanks for writing such a great story and sharing it.
Hannanball13 chapter 30 . 11/19/2012
I hope to see a story from you again soon, tis not the same without you! Going to miss this! Verrry much, thanks for sharing, and the ending- impeccable as always!
jekkah chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
Missy Jean is very Southern. LOL!

This was just a beautiful family scene. You got the awkwardness between what Marshall is versus what Mark is perfect. Adore the ease of the "love yous."
jekkah chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
Stan! Love Stan! Love Stan in this chapter! He takes their change in relationship so easily. It's wonderful!

Adore Mary's revelations about Marshall: This man who had been patient and accepting and steady and kind. This man she wanted Melissa to know as not simply Marshall, but as family.
jekkah chapter 27 . 11/19/2012
I love that Mary was the one to blurt it out first! And that it completely threw Marshall so off that he does tell her that he loves her, too, until much later.

The transition from Mary talking about her father into how she felt about Marshall was pitch perfect. This chapter did not disappoint at all!
jekkah chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Woo! Catch-up time again!

Love how excited everyone was over Mary getting to hold the baby. Very sweet.

The conversation between Mark and Mary was also sweet, very Mark season five.

Again with the last line, you tease!
Jayne Leigh chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
aw! I like how everything has fallen into place. Mary getting the hang of being a mother and also the change in her relationship with Marshall.

It was good/realistic that he questioned his role in Missy's life. I'm sure he would make an amazing Dad but I'm glad he was considerate enough to think of Mark and his feelings. The way Mark is, I don't think he'll mind to much, as long as they're fair to him.

I loved this chapter.

So sad that next is the last. *sigh*
thena-ditey chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
This chapter made me so very happy. Warm fuzzies abound. :D