Reviews for An End and a Beginning
laoura24 chapter 25 . 3/24
end?
rarmitchell chapter 25 . 3/12
Is this ever going to get updated?
Dom-Letty chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Just wondering if there's gonna be an update?
Dramamomma19 chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
When are you posting again? PM me please I really like the story.
Nikkilee chapter 25 . 12/6/2014
This story is awesome :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
Omgg please update soon
star31595 chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
Loved it, update soon!
DANDANI chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
My friend, you know how much I love this fic.
The relationship between Vincy and Letty is very cool, I really like how they interact together.
Dom is always very cute and I love it.
I'm dying to know how they will handle the kids.
This will be fun! hahaha
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
Update as soon as possible, please !
Thanks for sharing! hugs
mac-reye chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
Finally! I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened my inbox and saw this baby waiting on me...excellent chapter (as always!) please update soon!
Girlz-Rule chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
Great chapter! can't wait to see how they handle it in the next update :P
foxymammajamma chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
I loved the Letty Vince moment! It was a really cute chapter. Start posting more frequently!
krisle chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
great chapter. cant wait for the next chapter.
MsShashaD chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I feel like it's been years since an update and when I started reading I thought I had to go back to read the previous chapter but as iy went on I remembered the chapters that was before that and could follow.
is it okay to ask that you update sooner? Or rather just say... Don't worry about not updating sooner cause a lot of people these days take at least a month before they update. the regular updates are like two days apart... I really enjoyed this chapter and I still love the story.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Omg I'm so glad that you've updated. Welcome back. I love this story and I love Vince and letty's friendship. Hopefully the drama won't be to bad. Keep them coming. :)
diffrentkey chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
This update just made my day! Love this story and so excited for the next chapters especially the engagement! Can't wait !