Reviews for My Little Runaway
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 11/4
The end? Pooh! You realize we were all lookin' forward to them christenin' every room and surface in their house, right? Oh, well...thanks for sharin' this sweet, sweet story with us!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 11/4
That really wasn't a nice thing to do to poor Edward or anyone else who says NO!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 11/4
So near yet so far *groan!* My kingdom for a condom LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 11/4
Well, I don't think Alice is gonna resist Jasper for long LOL! And I keep forgettin' Edward and Bella are both virgins so slow is good but dayum!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 11/4
Holdin' back? Ain't no holdin' back now...well, once the house is theirs again LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 11/4
Jasper's my hero *swoon!* Well, next to Edward, of course! Hope they put Charlie's ass in jail for the foreseeable future LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 11/4
Oh, Edward! He should have introduced her as his wife right there and then! And no wonder Jasper was bein' squirrely...damn Charlie to hell!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 11/4
OMG! His snornin' is really that bad? Dealbreaker! That girl needs her own room to sleep in LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 11/3
Tens years age difference...nine years difference! Edward is splittin' hairs! And I hate when they fight over stupid stuff when they could be gettin' waaay better acquainted!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 11/3
Edward certainly picked up kissin' with no problem! Hell'n he's practically an expert but only with Bella LOL! Hmmm, bet it won't take long for him to become an expert in other ways, as well *Groan!*
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 11/3
Edward's gonna be in big trouble if his mom find out he's plannin' on marryin' Bella on the sly! A girl only marries once...well, that's supposed to be how it works *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 11/3
A cunnin' plan to circumvent any claim her abusive father has on her which, at her age, he shouldn't have!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 11/3
I'm proud of Edward for acknowledgin' his mistakes and tryin' to do better! It's scary for both of them but after that awesome first kiss, I'm sure they'll do fine...eventually!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 11/3
So, how long do you think Jasper's gonna keep his mouth shut? Edward made him promise not to say anything to their mother but failed to mention Emmett LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 11/3
Jasper mighta meant well, but it was a dirty trick and appears to have backfired!