Reviews for My Little Runaway
ssbksmm chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
luvtwilight14 chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Really enjoyed reading your story. Loved the concept and your writing was great. The ending, however, was just abrupt and when I realized I was done I couldn't help but asking, "that's it?" I think it at least needed an epilogue or a few (or many) outtakes so their future can be known. I don't want to out the topics that's need extending for people who read reviews first because things would be spoiled for them. I'm just bummed I guess cause the last chp was so sweet and then it ends. Other than that it was a wonderful read!

Hugs Stephanie
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
:-):-D thanks...
JulieToo chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Possibly the least romantic proposal in fanfic history! But it works with the story, so it's perfect.
JulieToo chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Go get Charlie Jasper! Do your worst!
JulieToo chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
What a sweet and life changing moment, for Edward to redefine himself beyond the ugly duckling stage of looks.
JulieToo chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
I love sleazy Jasper. Wonder what he's up to?
JulieToo chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Audi TT...my dream car. Has to be red.

Really enjoying this story!
lenniem chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
Sweet story. Thank you
stephi910 chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
found your story on the lemonade stand, and have definitely enjoyed it! kinda bummed this is the end tho, kinda wish there was an epi, would love to see a little more of these two!
MarilynBaby chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Epilogue perhaps?
xXSasuSaku 4 EvaXx chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
The plot was very interesting, I liked how you put it all together :)
cullen sandra chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
What the hell is wrong with jasper? He's such an asshole. I would just tell him to go to hell.
Emerald Eyed Wolf Girl chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
Ahhh! Some smut at last! Woop! Love it as usual!
Emerald Eyed Wolf Girl chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
awww! I cant wait for them to get married! Loved this chappy! :D (as usual!) ;)