Reviews for My Little Runaway
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 24 . 5/24
I loved this story. It had an originality about it that made me excited to read because I couldn't call out what would happen next.
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 24 . 3/16
LOVED IT!
MsLiss chapter 24 . 2/29
twiclare chapter 11 . 2/29
I'm not liking this Charlie!
twiclare chapter 6 . 2/29
I'm hoping we can trust Jasper!
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/29
I saw this rec'd on Facebook and decided to give it a try, I'm enjoying it so far!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
The end? Pooh! You realize we were all lookin' forward to them christenin' every room and surface in their house, right? Oh, well...thanks for sharin' this sweet, sweet story with us!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
That really wasn't a nice thing to do to poor Edward or anyone else who says NO!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
So near yet so far *groan!* My kingdom for a condom LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
Well, I don't think Alice is gonna resist Jasper for long LOL! And I keep forgettin' Edward and Bella are both virgins so slow is good but dayum!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
Holdin' back? Ain't no holdin' back now...well, once the house is theirs again LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Jasper's my hero *swoon!* Well, next to Edward, of course! Hope they put Charlie's ass in jail for the foreseeable future LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
Oh, Edward! He should have introduced her as his wife right there and then! And no wonder Jasper was bein' squirrely...damn Charlie to hell!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
OMG! His snornin' is really that bad? Dealbreaker! That girl needs her own room to sleep in LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
Tens years age difference...nine years difference! Edward is splittin' hairs! And I hate when they fight over stupid stuff when they could be gettin' waaay better acquainted!