Reviews for Harry's Hands
Your story is getting more whiny.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 58 . 5/2
Wonderful
Has anyone ever told you how annoying flashbacks are?
zezily chapter 58 . 4/29
Omg i need a sequel! Please!
btw. Did voldemort die? it was kinda caotic so i'm not really sure what happend
zezily chapter 25 . 4/29
Yeah that is sweet
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 58 . 3/18
It's been a while since a story has made me cry as hard and as painfully as yours had. Thank you for creating this and sharing it with the world. It was beautiful and sad and deep and I am sure your Luna would have loved it, just as I do.
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 58 . 3/2
So beautiful! I really enjoyed your story. So sad, Luna died...
hisnhers chapter 15 . 1/29
Snape questioning him to keep him awake in infirmary... "Summer's over already? wow that went fast..." lol!

Snape finally admits he cares and doesn't hate nor despise Harry... nice.

-his
hisnhers chapter 3 . 1/28
I'm glad Snape has more sense at this moment than normal - when it comes to Harry, anyway - to recognize a child is hurt. Any child, even 'Potter's child', needs to be cared for when abused or sick or hurt.

I want to hit Vernon Dursley with... something that will hurt, but also sting like a whiffle bat (did i spell that right?)... does that make me a bad person...? probably. oh well. The holes will make it sting while the hard plastic will hurt like crazy. Got hit with one once... (NOT by a parent!), it was a acccident, but a memorable one!

-his
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 58 . 1/19
This story is a tragedy but I wish that Dumbledore had consequences, that Snape had more and actually alerted the aurors when he realized what was happening, that Sirius had believed him. That the Abuse was resolved. Sure Voldemort is read but none of the real criminals were dealt with, none of the true pains resolved, none of the evil handled.

Not even draco was fully resolved or deal with other than another whip lashing Harry for his lack of control to an already beaten conciousness.

While the death eater provide a motivation, Voldemort is just Dumbles's final blow to the destruction of Harry.
Fanfictionranger chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
This rocks! :)
Sorry its short but what else could I say?
Oh wait...
awesome, amazing, fantastic, beautiful, feels, swag, super awesomness, awesomness, terrific, magnificent, etc. ;)
atymer chapter 58 . 11/11/2015
The author remembered that Harry was a child, heartbroken and neglected. His confusion and responses were so close to home at times, it was a difficult to read. Kudos to the author for not making Harry the super hero who takes to the task without doubt or fear. They were children who had no business fighting Dumpy's war. I enjoyed Luna's role in this and the ending is hopeful and beautiful. Fav list for sure and I will read it again.
reinforced hell chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
awe, shit! That cliffy at the ending!
reinforced hell chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
You know there is medication for that sort of thing... Hearing voices in your head...
reinforced hell chapter 2 . 7/17/2015