Reviews for Harry's Hands
atymer chapter 58 . 11/11/2015
The author remembered that Harry was a child, heartbroken and neglected. His confusion and responses were so close to home at times, it was a difficult to read. Kudos to the author for not making Harry the super hero who takes to the task without doubt or fear. They were children who had no business fighting Dumpy's war. I enjoyed Luna's role in this and the ending is hopeful and beautiful. Fav list for sure and I will read it again.
reinforced hell chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
awe, shit! That cliffy at the ending!
reinforced hell chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
You know there is medication for that sort of thing... Hearing voices in your head...
reinforced hell chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Frying pan - Fire.
Lady Beaumort chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
what happened to Dobby?
ShadowVD chapter 58 . 6/12/2015
OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH! THE LAST BIT MADE ME CRY! LIKE A BABY! WAAHHH! I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY! LOVE IT! SO GLAD AM I THAT I FOUND IT! SO SAD YET HAPPY 'BOUT THE ENDING!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
love the story thus far wonderful beginning of what appears to be a great work of literature
VKMP chapter 58 . 11/30/2014
Damnit *sobs* Luna is my favorite character. Despite that this is a great story.
hpfanscs chapter 58 . 11/19/2014
This has been a wonderful, wonderful story. So much left unsaid to be pondered over. Very well done.
ShadowVD chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
OMG! I'm only on chapter eight and I'm immediately hooked to this story! I actually regret not reading this earlier.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
%( I'm scrambled.
Pixiecropse chapter 58 . 12/6/2013
I really don't want to be mean but your ending kind of sucked I was looking forward to like him getting all over dumbledore and seeing snape try and help him and him coming to grips with everything but he defeats voldemort watches luna die and then just skips to the funeral and then the end it kind of ruined it
Faeriefyre16 chapter 58 . 9/24/2013
I knew it was coming. I Knew it. And still I sit here, bawling. Oh my Luna, my poor baby, my favorite, why does everybody hurt you so.
Okay? Okay.
NOT OKAY.

This story was amazing. As evidenced by the feeling you managed to stir and get across. (i''ve read some where similar events occur and it's like I could totally not even give a damn.
But DAmn.

Fae
(Why must you hurt me this way?)
Guest chapter 58 . 8/30/2013
Oh my gawd! Not what I expected at all. Pleasant ending twist however bit of a choppy story but great plot and good details and such. Good job. Enjoyed reading.
lathweenie chapter 15 . 8/18/2013