Reviews for Mistaken Identities
Heather Snow chapter 10 . 9/22
I was re-reading some of your old stories and apparently I first read this back in the days before I reviewed regularly. Obviously, I enjoyed it. I loved how Sherlock decided to be a substitute for John when the kidnapper came round. Lovely start to a series.
Saavikam69 chapter 10 . 5/21
Lobed this story!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 10 . 3/17
Ah another series for me to get addicted to haha XD
Family secrets are always fun
Well done as always!
Nearing Midnight chapter 10 . 2/5
My apologies for the flood of notifications coming through, but your stories are simply too good to pass up (and I have way too much free time). Again, this was an excellent story; you portray John and Sherlock's relationship innately well, and you write John's family extremely realistically - particularly Harry, for the only glimpses we ever see of her in canon are her comments on John's blog. Definitely going on my favourites list :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
I love the Sherlock and Watson bonding at the end, so sweet
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Did Sherlock see that John when he came back from the dead? I love the comments about Mycroft's and Moriarty's reactions to that John.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
I like how much Harry cares for him and that Sherlock got to finally show off his skills. His opinion of John was wonderful
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
So nice how his father read his blog.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Poor John, rough childhood
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Finally piecing the puzzle that Sherlock solved together. It's so wonderful how Sherlock cares and tries to justify his choice. Calling back up was a good idea
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Sherlock is brilliant and he certainly did grow up after his "death
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Wow, sherlock was so his quip about the John impression. What kind of kidnappers don't even know John was a soldier or doctor?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Wow, I didn't think the kidnapping would happen that soon. How did they even know about the diary, spying on John?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Wow, Sherlock handled that with some grace there
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 3/4/2015