Reviews for Range of Motion
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 17 . 5/22
Aw the ending there made my eyes a little misty. I cracked up over Katniss punching gale back in the 8th grade for kissing her, and Finnick's "Dear Diary" line too.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/13
Why is Katniss calling foul? I don't remember Peeta insinuating anything more out of friendship.. XD

Beside, I'm even thinking, beautiful, curvy, blonde might be Gale's teacher date. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/13
As I always say, Johanna and Finnick are my favorite distractions from Everlark. xD

I'd say kittens are quite dangerous. No one can resist those eyes. They can practically manipulated you to do anything. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/13
Noo! Peeta! Ruuun! Escape from the Everdeen curse while you can! xD

Sound like a fun read so far. :)
feelingshortofstable chapter 16 . 4/24
Seamlessly woven into the original. Well done.
feelingshortofstable chapter 15 . 4/24
Thumbs up. Classily done.
feelingshortofstable chapter 14 . 4/24
So, I recognize that your story is a couple years old, and that you may not even spend time on the site any more, but I still feel a little ashamed that I made it this far without saying anything.

First, thank you for sharing your writing with all of us on here. What may seem a simple story has the capacity to greatly affect others. I count myself among them.

Second, I started crying during this chapter. I promise you, that doesn't happen easily. I just feel you have done such a wonderful job with katniss's character, and I was so happy to see her move beyond her fears. It wasn't awkward, or forced, or in any way unbelievable. You made her very real and very fallible and incredibly human. In short, you made her relatable.

Finally, just good job. You've put together a lovely universe that I cannot stop reading. Thank you for humoring and indulging me.
nitefang chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
God help me i need a bigger towel to mop up my tears
nitefang chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Oh, thank God. Stress eliminated. Though now I'm worrying about Katniss's and Peeta's jobs.
nitefang chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
You seem to know some stuff about this-did you tear your own rotator cuff and have to get surgery for it? Because I'm a little worried that mine is jeopardy right now.
nitefang chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Well. This minor, stress-free distraction took a bit of a stressful turn. Poor Katniss. At least she's got medical benefits from her job. I can't imagine what it'd be like if she didn't have insurance for this.
nitefang chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I realized that I am Johanna.
And I like it.
That ending on the other hand. Now, that I'm not too big a fan of. Even though it's probably Madge or Delly and Katniss has nothing to worry about.
nitefang chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I know that it's an Everlark, but this last scene alone... Good God, my heart. This little spark of friendship could be enough for me; it's beautiful.
nitefang chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh, Lord.
Just another story for me to use as an excuse to put aside my thesis, research paper, screenplay, and varying other final assignments.
Thank you. Seriously. I don't wanna do anything but bask in the awesomeness that is this story so far.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Tgis is seriously one of the best THG rewrites! I thoroughly enjoyed it. You're words, you're descriptions. It was beautiful. It was wonderful. Thank you for this. I will cherish it. Always.