Reviews for Large Eyes Hoping
Clove1113 chapter 27 . 6/5/2013
This is my first time reading a book about d3. I really enjoyed your style of writing. Thank you for the totally awesome read!
coaster317 chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
This made me cry
coaster317 chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
My heart just broke.
abbieforth chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
I like, legit nearly cried when I read this chapter. I seriously had tears in my eyes. And that's not an easy thing to do!

I can't wait for an update!

Wendy (I don't need to put Wendy G. because Wendy C. is dead...*sobs*)
abbieforth chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
As soon as I read, "Blight," I was like, "Oh, no..."

Blight tried to save Wendy, but it was too late...and Wendy lost two fingers...and WENDY'S DEAD! NO! I sure hope they don't punish Blight for trying to help her! One thing, though; I always thought Blight was around Johanna's age, which would make him just born around this time. But what you did works as well. :)

Also, is this song: "I'm making a nighty lighty switchy thingie for my Wendy!" available on iTunes? :3

Great chapter, SAD chapter, I'm off to read the next one!

Cookie05 chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
Amazing chapters
This is an amazing story
Poor Wiress
abbieforth chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
When I got the email saying this was updated, I said, "I sure hope no one dies!" Then I paused. "Who am I kidding? I totally want someone to die!" I paused again. "Damn, I sound like an ass..."

Anyway, to the review. I nearly cried! Good God, Terrin! I hope Beetee brings Wendy home, but for some reason, I'm expecting tragedy...feel free to prove me wrong!

Great chapter!

abbieforth chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Awwww, Terrin got saved, yay! But he might die anyway, so not yay! UGH, INNER TURMOIL!

Great chapter, KT, as always! :)

Cookie05 chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Great chap
I'm so glad he didn't die
GreenPokeGuy chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Poor Terrin... I don't want to see either of them die. :(

Cookie05 chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
abbieforth chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
I'm sad...Wendy or Terrin (or both!) will die...however, I like when Wiress wondered if they had shown Beetee's...yeah. Hee hee hee. That was funny. And Templesmith randomly narrating Terrin peeing. Nice. ;)

Anyway, great chapter! I look forward to an update! :D

Cookie05 chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Great chap
I'm glad there safe for now
Cookie05 chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
I love it
An amazing story
Can't wait to read more
abbieforth chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
D'AWWW...that was adorable and kind of sad. Bittersweet, because either Wendy or Terrin (or God forbid, BOTH!) has to die. :'(

One thing, though: wasn't Terrin's last name Jones? I may be wrong; just wondering.

Wonderful chapter, as always, and I look forward to an update!