Reviews for She's Everywhere
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 2 . 4/27
That was awesome, really well written. I love it
Me chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
AWW! :D That was freaking adorable and the best Bade/Victorious fic I have read on here. Amazzzing! :D I hope you write more! :D
DrizzyJ chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Loved it!Update Soon(:
Nina chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Adorable! I'm already in love with this!
twenty four7bade chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
This was adorable! Sigh...I miss bade :(
Ailodierap chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Hello! I am happy to inform you that your fic, 'She's Everywhere', has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to be for the best in the fandom. Please go down there to check it out, and to nominate your personal favourite fics at this link...
topic/108350/94061755/1/Nominations-August-2013
Or failing that, click 'Forums' at the top of the page, then 'TV', then 'Victorious', then click 'The Topaz Awards 2013' (we should be at the top of the list), then just click the 'Nominations - August 2013' thread!
pottermore2917 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
are Jade pregnat?! oh well.

by the way i got an email saying that you uploadet a third chapter but there is non... did you delete it or something? :)
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
have i told you that i liiiiike this fic?Lika a lot?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Make them get back together
guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I love this story from his parents point of view, can't wait for more chapters!
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Great chapter! I love stories about Beck's parents. I hope you'll update soon!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Good story (although I might delete that second chapter, since I'm pretty sure it's technically against the rules). Jade's craving makes me curious... but I'm probably just reading too much into it.:)
Bade lover chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Aww there back together yay bade. Please update this is really good I think jade might be pregnant ?
Casey chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
That was so good! Bade(:
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
i like it when beck's parents are not evil!