Reviews for Spelled Voiceless
Grank chapter 37 . 1/18
couldn't Harry use the basilisk in the chamber for the posion.
Review chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This was a very interesting read. You have a great plot development and the characters are in sync with the books. You have great talent and should continue this story. :) Try not to leave it untouched much longer.
rowenasheir chapter 37 . 7/4/2014
Want to bet it is Snape trying to help! Update soon please
bluekitnaru chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
whill i havent read the whole thing yet i was wonden why dosnt he use dry erase markers and a whight bord if hes goin muggle? good story thoe
johnjohn chapter 37 . 6/3/2014
surely harry wouldnt have forgotten about the snake in the chamber. also i hope harry kills those slytherins some point in the future if you continue the story.
Rascal chapter 37 . 6/2/2014
Happy Summer!
Please update soon!
willboon chapter 37 . 5/24/2014
great story please update soon
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 37 . 5/4/2014
I have an idea who gave him the memories...
JessChen chapter 34 . 3/3/2014
Please update soon! It's been a few months...
Guest chapter 37 . 12/8/2013
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait for more and I can't wait to find out who 'they' are :) Ps: his name is Mykew Gregorovitch. It is on a website called Harry Potter wikia.
jayleaf1 chapter 37 . 11/17/2013
I wonder if it was Snape... I bet it was!
jayleaf1 chapter 36 . 11/16/2013
That was jayleaf 1, not 2. Sorry finger slipped and its too much work to sign in
jayleaf2 chapter 36 . 11/16/2013
Poor Harry is too tired... Join the world of school kids, Harry!
I thought u said in previous chapters that the first match was against Ravenclaw.
Sorry if I sound rude. I'm not trying to be, honest! It's just that it is past 12:30pm, I just finished les miserable for the first time half an hour ago, and I've been sleep deprived for a month...
JessChen chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
Did Harry really forget about the basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets? Or is that a mistake? Well it seems likely it's just part of the story. Maybe he'll remember later?

Great job again so far, can't wait to see what the memories are of and to whom they belong.
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 37 . 11/16/2013
I really like this story. I hope to see it continued. I really wonder who wanted to meet Harry? Part me of hopes it's Snape, but I doubt ot actually is. I think it's quite interesting to see a Harry there for his 7th year. I haven't seen one before. I think you did a good job portraying each of the characters. They all seemed in character and I love the lack of bashing. Too many fics are ruined by that.

I wonder if Harry would think to take a picture of the people who hurt him and point them out to his friends. Or maybe that wouldn't be possivle because of the vow?

I have a few questions though. Firstly, in this fic did Harry get his ability to speak to snakes from Voldemort, or would he have it even if he'd never been made a horcrux? I ask because the fact that he has a different biology than non-parselmouths doesn't make sense if he got the power from Voldemort. A piece of soul shouldn't be able to change his body in that way. If it could, I would think there would be more things it would affect. Secondly, I was wondering about why Voldemort didn't take over the ministry and Hogwarts yet? In canon, as soon as Dumbledore died he set out to take it right away, because the only thing that had been holding it back was Dumbledore. With Dumbledore dead, no one could pose a big enough threat to him. Thirdly, didn't Dumbledore tell Harry it was possible Nagini was a horcrux? Or did you decide to change that for plot purposes? My fourth question is why didn't anyone think about the dead basilisk in the chamber of secrets as a source of basilisk venom to destroy the horcrux? I think those are all my questions. If I think of more I'll review again!

I really like your writing style too. I hope even after you finish this fic you keep writing and improving. You're definitely a talented writer compared to most of the people on here.

Happy writing!
-me

P.s. Oh! I just checked out your profile and wanted to point something out. :) I saw you posted that story about a student and professor discussing god. I just wanted to let you know that story is a myth. At least in part Albert Einstein never actually said that. If that conversation ever truly happened, it was someone else. In fact, Einstein was agnostic and believed in a pantheistic god whole criticizing the belief of a personal god. :3 Just wanted to get that out there because as a huge fan of the man, I don't like seeing that myth perpetuated. I think it's a bit offensive to his legacy. Now I don't mean that as a personal attack on you. I mean no offensw.

P.p.s forgive typos- I'm reviewing from my iPhone!