Reviews for Dolly
girlrobin99 chapter 51 . 12/17/2013
Loved it!
girlrobin99 chapter 50 . 12/17/2013
You made me sob. Please. Please tell me the next chapter Is where she kicks some major ass to bring her love back or kills Ra's
girlrobin99 chapter 39 . 12/17/2013
JASON!
girlrobin99 chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
girlrobin99 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
:'D 50 chapters
Doom Doll chapter 51 . 5/10/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WOO HOO! He's alive! And there's children! And Jason! And a ring! And twins (proven to be 80% more awesome than regular children)! And awesome resurrectedness! Oh it's all just too much! Thankyou for everything all 50 freakin chapters of it! By this point I've become aware that I'm yet to end a sentence with something other than an exclamation mark but I'm just to giddy happy to care! Gosh fanfiction makes me emotional. Thankyou enormously for my imaginary dolly award it's going straight on an imaginary pedestal in my imaginary trophy room! Unfortunatley I have no acceptance speech prepared. Im so glad you like the picture! And of course you can use it! Hell as far as I'm concerned it belongs to you! A gift. Do whatever the hell you want with it. XD I'll be on the lookout for the next story. But until then bye!
booklover1698 chapter 51 . 5/9/2013
Whyyy? The end? WHYY! You should write a sequel about Axel and Kitrina! Please!
Doom Doll chapter 50 . 5/9/2013
...uh WOW! That was not what I expected. Its just...wow...yeah. BUT HE'S ALIVE RIGHT!? I mean the news caster was different does that mean some one was paid to bait Dolly? PLEASE tell me someone was. Also that time jump was massive! Definitely caught me off guard. BUT OMFG! Damian is probably dead! Still cant get over that :( Im gonna go cry now. But before I do that I have some excellent news! I drew Dolly! After about five failed sketches I finally did one I was okay with. Then came the long but educational process of turning it into a finished piece on my computer. Im actually quite pleased with the final result :) So here you go! Just search gravilia. /gallery /scraps (Removing Spaces). Hopefully the link works. if not PM me. I check in fairly regularly. Hope you like it. See you soon!
booklover1698 chapter 50 . 5/3/2013
,O.O, WHYYYYYYYYYY!? Update soon! This can't be! I can't wait for more! I loved it! Update soon! Great chapter!
booklover1698 chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
Haha! Yaaaay! I loved it! Update soon! It was AWESOMAZING! I can't wait for more!
booklover1698 chapter 48 . 4/23/2013
Hahaha! When's Cricket coming back into the pic? EIIIII! COLIN AND AJ! XD I'm so excitable. Funny, right? Update soon! I can't wait for more! I loved it! it was hilarious! I loved the part about Arsenal and Speedy!
booklover1698 chapter 47 . 4/21/2013
DEADSHOT! XD yes! My fave villain, other than Joker, of course! I absolutely love Zoe I always felt bad for her! But, I do indeed enjoy this chapter! Update soon! Things will definitely be different now on.
Doom Doll chapter 47 . 4/21/2013
AWESOME! Have i ever told you Zoe is the awesomest name ever (Not that I, as a girl with a three letter name that starts with 'Z' and rhymes with Chloe, am biased at all) Hehe. The little cutie seems almost like a mini Dolly XD They could pass as sisters as her cover story. And Dolly of course all ready has her into violent games. I watched some of the resident evil movies the other day but i haven't yet played any of the games. No progress yet on the fanart :( Im sorry. My creativity died recently . But hope fully its on its way back to me. Thanks for the chapter! See you next time!
Doom Doll chapter 46 . 4/11/2013
Hehe she's so fired. Im so glad your back! Ive missed dolly's antics.
booklover1698 chapter 46 . 4/10/2013
EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ! I'm so happy! Update soon! I'm sooooo glad you got a new computer! I can't wait for more! Dolly's right, that lady is fucked up in the head majorly! I can't wait to read your other story! I love what you've given us so far about it! Update soon! It was a great return chapter!