Reviews for The Life of Neko Hanataro
Justagoodguy chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
A very very funny story. I really enjoyed it. Hanataro was adorable as can be. He'd make an awesome cat, I'll admit. Thank you for sharing it.
Gigglingskull chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
NOOOO. I WANT MORE
Gigglingskull chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
LOVED IT
Gigglingskull chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Still Love This.
Gigglingskull chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I loved the chapter. Hanataro with cat ears and a tail is cute.
Otakugamer90 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Please continue! This is waay hilarious! I wonder how Hana will react? And the other too... Hanataro, you lucky Neko.
Harem Master123 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I hope you continue this because it is very hilarious.
Reaper7 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Wow. Hanataro's getting a lot of attention. From both sides, which isn't a good thing. One wants to cut off his ears and tail, while the other wants to smother him in affection. Or fight each other over him. I dunno if he's lucky or not, but at least he's surviving.
I love this! I hope you update more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Yay More! More!
DarkItachi22 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Would you Please! Continue this. It's too great to just leave like this. It's so funny just imagining Hana meowing everywhere and at everything, though I wonder if he's turning more into a cat the longer he is like that. Although I guess it's just the effects of the catnip? Also is that plant really called that? In conclusion, PLEASE PLAY-EASE continue this. I really wanna see what else happens :)
IAmAnLGal chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOBE THIS IF YOU DONT UPDATE SOON I'LL CRY!
Squishymeansyay chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Oh man... If Hanataro had said what he said to Momo... to ME... I would have done the exact same thing. Thank heaven for Fanfiction!
(SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS CANDY, that woman is scary...)
In The Mix chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Poor Hanataro but he's sooooooo cute like that and this is just so funny! Please please PLEASE UPdate soon! YOu can't just leave a cliffie like that!
GUEST2012 chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I can't wait for ichigo and his family to see hanataro.
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 5 . 11/29/2012