Reviews for Links of the Chain
whirligigkat chapter 5 . 6/23
This was really fantastic..I couldn't put it down! You have a beautiful way with words, and I'm looking forward to reading your other works. Also, I think you really captured these characters voices perfectly- definitely the first time I could really hear Irene Adler in her words! Great job!
retwin chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Can I just say that you are a true artist and I feel that you really do have some of the best Sherlock/Molly fan fictions around...I read yours straight through and end up weeping, laughing and sighing. Awesome ability you have to really bring emotion to the fiction with out making them seem contrived or OOC, just lovely!
SinCos chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Great job. I really like this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Amazing. you're so talented
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Amazing love
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Oh no!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Oh my feels I love it beautiful just beautiful writing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Amazing writing wow
amandagayle chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful story! I have never cared much for Sherlock & Molly, I am fervently Sherlock x John whether it is epic bromance or otherwise, but this is one of the best, most heart-wrenching, and a absolutely believable takes I've ever read. It's such a wonderful thing to find a story that means so much! Thank you!
BertAndTiva chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
no words can describe my reaction to this fic, just *gross sobbing* none. I'm new to the sherlolly shippers (always been a sherlockian, but just discovered BBC Sherlock this year & immediately shipped them), and let me say that you, nocturnias, morbidbydefault and miz joely hold the sherlolly flag high. keep up the amazing work.
BlAcKoNiX chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Did you mean to write Mary Margret Hooper on the marriage certificate?
likeliquidsunshine chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
A quick review to give my thanks for this story that had my heart in my throat and tears in my eyes. Molly certainly cried a lot, (understandable given her circumstance) and I shed a few tears with her most of the time. I love the way you write all the characters and absolutely adore the way you handle Sherlock and Molly's relationship. The ending left a bittersweet (95% sweet) smile on my face. I'm so happy I found your profile! Much love and respect!
9saphire chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Beautiful story.
Hattie Blush chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh the recording... XD Great chapter!
vickitata14 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Wow...I loved this. Believe me when I say it won for a reason. I've read a whole bunch of Sherlolly fics, and this one is the best.