Reviews for Links of the Chain
SinCos chapter 5 . 11/9
Great job. I really like this :)
Amazing. you're so talented
Amazing love
Oh no!
Oh my feels I love it beautiful just beautiful writing
Amazing writing wow
amandagayle chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful story! I have never cared much for Sherlock & Molly, I am fervently Sherlock x John whether it is epic bromance or otherwise, but this is one of the best, most heart-wrenching, and a absolutely believable takes I've ever read. It's such a wonderful thing to find a story that means so much! Thank you!
BertAndTiva chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
no words can describe my reaction to this fic, just *gross sobbing* none. I'm new to the sherlolly shippers (always been a sherlockian, but just discovered BBC Sherlock this year & immediately shipped them), and let me say that you, nocturnias, morbidbydefault and miz joely hold the sherlolly flag high. keep up the amazing work.
BlAcKoNiX chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Did you mean to write Mary Margret Hooper on the marriage certificate?
likeliquidsunshine chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
A quick review to give my thanks for this story that had my heart in my throat and tears in my eyes. Molly certainly cried a lot, (understandable given her circumstance) and I shed a few tears with her most of the time. I love the way you write all the characters and absolutely adore the way you handle Sherlock and Molly's relationship. The ending left a bittersweet (95% sweet) smile on my face. I'm so happy I found your profile! Much love and respect!
9saphire chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Beautiful story.
Embraysa chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh the recording... XD Great chapter!
vickitata14 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Wow...I loved this. Believe me when I say it won for a reason. I've read a whole bunch of Sherlolly fics, and this one is the best.
vickitata14 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
vickitata14 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
So. Um. I love this. Yeah...Them putting together the crib. And Mycroft. Just. Mycroft. Hard as it may be to believe, I love that man, and you write him so well. And John. John makes me want to cry he's so perfect. How he's all panicky (and Mycroft is too, he just won't show it ;)

This is the craziest and most beautiful family you're writing 3