Reviews for Links of the Chain
TogepiArias chapter 5 . 5/10
It was beautiful, I cried and laugh, thank you!
What a story really really good really clever I love Molly's journey well everyone's journeys really so so great I especially loved Molly's calm excitement before the birth it was beautiful I felt her happiness
J8Doll chapter 5 . 3/24
That was amazing! ! I hav no word to describe. ...you 're amazing. ...Thank u so much for writing this. ..
Awexxie chapter 5 . 1/26
Amazing Fanfic! Much needed after S4 finale!
Please tell me the sequel is on the way! We need to see how Hamish grows up!
OMYGOSH I FREAKING LOVE THIS!

I haven't read a Sherlolly Fic in aaaaages and this is just perfect!

I love it!
whirligigkat chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
This was really fantastic..I couldn't put it down! You have a beautiful way with words, and I'm looking forward to reading your other works. Also, I think you really captured these characters voices perfectly- definitely the first time I could really hear Irene Adler in her words! Great job!
retwin chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Can I just say that you are a true artist and I feel that you really do have some of the best Sherlock/Molly fan fictions around...I read yours straight through and end up weeping, laughing and sighing. Awesome ability you have to really bring emotion to the fiction with out making them seem contrived or OOC, just lovely!
SinCos chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Great job. I really like this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Amazing. you're so talented
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Amazing love
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Oh no!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Oh my feels I love it beautiful just beautiful writing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Amazing writing wow
amandagayle chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Beautiful story! I have never cared much for Sherlock & Molly, I am fervently Sherlock x John whether it is epic bromance or otherwise, but this is one of the best, most heart-wrenching, and a absolutely believable takes I've ever read. It's such a wonderful thing to find a story that means so much! Thank you!
BertAndTiva chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
no words can describe my reaction to this fic, just *gross sobbing* none. I'm new to the sherlolly shippers (always been a sherlockian, but just discovered BBC Sherlock this year & immediately shipped them), and let me say that you, nocturnias, morbidbydefault and miz joely hold the sherlolly flag high. keep up the amazing work.