Reviews for The Best Time to Wear a Striped Sweater
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hahaha yes. Loved it.(: And I hate spongebob so that's saying something. :b
Shaper of Winds chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Still laping right now, can't typ
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hee hee hee! This is funny
Empty Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
... Awkward moment when EPC dedicates a story to you and you forget to review.

I am ashamed of myself. It was Taffeh A. Llama who told me, but then I forgot. And yeah...

I LIKE TURTLENECKS WITH COLLARS. WOOO.

That is all. I can't think of anything more because it's like... 2 in the morning. 2:01. I blame the for-mentioned llama girl.
WiseGirl7131 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Can't decide if this is a crack fic or not... But as always, this story turns from sweet, fluffy cotton candy to horrible depressing-ness when you remember Percy's been gone for eight months and then when they finally get back together... they fall into the fiery pits of hell. WHY RICK? WHYYYYY! MY OTP!
KJtheELMtree chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
OH! MY! GODS! CRACKING UP!
*checks* Nope, Dave's still on break.
-Beth M
MehhPerson chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
AWWWW! VERY CUTE STORY!
:D Awesome indeed.
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
omg emma ayuyfuhgjkbetjrokaew

cute cute cute x and in that moment i swear we were infinite

(just told empty thoughts she got a fic dedicated to her)

my favorite line would have to have been "Finally, he gives up, sticks two fingers in his mouth, and lets loose a piercing New York taxicab whistle that shuts everyone up."

because SOMETIMES I FORGET THAT, YOU KNOW, PERCY WAS BORN AND RAISED IN NEW YORK. HE PROBABLY HAS A REALLY STRONG NEW YORK ACCENT. AND OF /COURSE/ HE WOULD DO THAT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT NEW YORKERS WOULD DO okay done, you're fabulous as usual, this is great.

now onto your other new stories weee. you should do nanowrimo, just to let you know.
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hilarious!
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awwwww 3 I liked your original twist, like how you had them come back out and stuff. I really liked it :)
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I have no clue what just happened but okay...
just-add-a-dash-of-savvy chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
ONE WITH A COLLAR- TURTLENECK. THAT'S THE KIND!" LOL, mJaOR lol
mcfuz chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Honestly, where do you get these ideas? I love the Stolls in this. Brilliant.