Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
jellybean96 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Great job. This was awesome!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Love the ending. Only you can be you. I get what Stevie means when it comes to her mom. Loved her family; they may be extremely weird, but what family isn't? Loved it!
AMrocks21 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
You failed to diasappiont! Another amazing chappie, I would say my family is werid...really weird but not this weird! What's the deal with her mum and the plate throwing?! Update soon!
She'sMajestic-I'mNoOne chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Can I just say that you have outdone yourself yet again! This was just anotger crazy episode that's just totally you! This chapter was definitely a personal favorite. Especially the end with the connection to the theme song of the show. Btw, how old are you? Hope that was'nt rude, I was going to upload a story but let's just say I'm young so I was just wondering. Again, your stories are awesome so keep it going!
misscakerella chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Awww! Cute chapter. Please update ASAP! Please keep writing for Zevie. Anyways, yay!
jellybean96 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Oh my goodness! That was awesome! I loved it! Stevie's family is CRAZY! I love how her Uncle chose to be named Justin Bieber! Hilarious! Stevie's mom is sk judgemental! Goodness!
Peacelovewriting32 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Amazing as usual! The Justin Bieber part was seriously one of the funniest things I've read al day. Please update!
She'sMajestic-I'mNoOne chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Aww...so cute! I love this story and, how long will this "six months" take? Around how many chapters will there be because I love this story so much I dont want it to end! Really cute Zevie moments! :D
AMrocks21 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
really amazing, you failed to disappoint! update soon!
jellybean96 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
This was great! Can't wait to meet Stevie's family. They seem interesting!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Her parents finding out is definitely gonna be interesting. I wonder how her brothers will react. Anyway I liked the chapter!
misscakerella chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Loved this chapter!Great work darling!Please update ASAP!Hope to see the next chapter!Too bad How To Rock is going to end soon...Well,as always,ZEVIE FOREVER!
coolcool02 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I LOVE IT!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
We all know that they're gonna make it work.
AMrocks chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
You failed to disappoint! yet another amazing, cute, chappie! update ASAP. oh and i see you got over the writer's block so can i hope for an update on Whisky Lullby!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »