Reviews for Neckties and Kisses
The Rambler13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Awwwwwww... they're so sweet! My best friend and I both know how to tie ties, but the boys in our class don't! One time we had to go down the rows of desks fixing ties for them all...
no idea why I just told you that, but hey, epic story. You may have a cookie: (::)
hyuugahealer3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I just fangirl-ed in front of my grandmother. Keep writing like this.
karapuui chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
not enough good dennor domestic fluff in this world but u made it worth the wait!

and with something as trivial and simple as a tie! pure genius :)
Calamitatum chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I felt I had to review this just to tell you how good of a job I thought you did on this. I think, when done properly, this couple is absolutely endearing and I really wish more people would write them like you do.
TheHoneyScream chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
aaaw this was so cute :
slioe chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
cute:)
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh my god, this is so lovely. I love how you've done Norway in this. Just a hint of tsundere, but so loving at the same time ; A; That's how I see Norway. -sigh- Love the detail of them being every bit as married as SuFin. I rarely read them two actually being married... Well, anyway. Well done on such a sweet fic! _
italianomate chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That is an adorable little fluffed up oneshot you have there! So adorable and so believable! What a great way to start my day thank you so much for the sweetness
Nika565 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aw, short, but cute! (-)/ I liked it!