Reviews for Live Wire
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This broke my heart, but then mended it again. Once Iruka finds out that Kakashi was looking after him after Naruto told him to do so, ice just surrounded me. But then you find out Kakashi continued to do it for his own interests, and some of the ice melted. Great story!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I love robot kakashi stories.
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I really like this AU! It definitely has the potential to be a multi-chapter fic! It ended far too soon, IMO, but I really like the way you captured their personalities seamlessly. Thank you for sharing! :)
Chocobo chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Oh, wow. This piece...beautiful. It's rare for me to be left speechless. I'll just go read your other works now.
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
*squeeeeee* OMG this AU is absolute perfection! I just wish it were much much longer so I'd have longer to enjoy it! Badass!Technophile!Iruka, Devious!Cyborg!Kakashi, ANBU!Matchmaker!Naruto... I can die happy now!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Love this!
jj chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I likey
Chased-By-Bears chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Gah. It was almost perfect until the end.

"He was okay with a little acting, especially when Kakashi kissed that good." Not good, well.

Everything else, though. Absolutely lovely. I loved all the little hints about the outside world, although I'm kind of depressed you didn't continue it further. Sci-fi doesn't get mixed in enough with fanfiction, in my humble opinion. Anyways, good job. :)
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Fun story. I like the concept of Kakashi being an android. I just wish we knew exactly why Orochimaru kept sending assassins to Iruka...what makes him so valuable? Or is it his connection to Naruto?
Renge43 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Um...Is this complete or in-progress because I would really like to read more.
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
More of this would be lovely...
mizscha chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
this is complete? wow and here i am like looking for the next chapter button. the storyline is good, what with the android and all that, too good to be just a oneshot.
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is freaking awesome x3
kitty chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was good but sex with Robot?! That was weird.
ATYsToboe chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh my goodness! I love this twist I cant wait for the next chapter!