Reviews for But What About the Tea?
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh damn oh dammmmm so sexy

I'll just keep in my head when Naruto cornered Lee, and said how a faggot Lee was and instead of turning away, he talked dirty to Naruto until the blond collapsed to the ground and blushing like whoah! And Lee would just smirk and sashay away chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
You deserve more reviews! This was an awesome read! I enjoyed every bit of it! So thank you for this, little bit of GaaLee gold you've given!
EmbertheAngel chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
pffft! This was awesome! The last sentence made me snort. xD Of course that is awkward! xD;

I thought it was pretty cool how this played out. I must admit...If things went down like this in real life, i think I would just laugh or not believe it. I mean the kissing in the halls during school part. xD (I have already seen it, but still...: 3)

Very cool right here! and hello from a reader/writer. (even though I have not posted anything up yet. ; n ; )
sweet-and-simple chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was awesome! Yes, technology is what brings lovers together wow, Lee's and Gaara's luck on that fateful, KoL day! Personally, I just got into Wolf Team...

I'm just, this was, wow... And Naruto was a villain! That was new and unexpected. Way to go, hon!
Plusle65 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Lol xD I love this story.. I laughed so hard at the end though! xD Very nice writing btw :3
KakaIru chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Uish! I agree with the first reviewer! Your dominant Gaara is too hot! Hell, everything was hot in this! I just loved it! I hope you have plans on writing more GaaLee because I'll be patiently waiting for it! *heart*
XdrippingXbloodX chapter 1 . 10/25/2012're either a pervert, you're a pervert. Don't feel so bad though because I am too! And I just want to tell you this story has made a yaoi perv (aka me) very proud! Keep up the wonderful work X3
moonlightchaotic chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Whoo, first reviewer! That's right *does celebratory dance then clears throat and composes myself* I must say that this story was FAB. . *snaps* I mean the sex/sexy scenes were amazing! I adored the ending and the fact that, considering the setting, they were really in character. Adorable, kinky, little Lee and sexy, dominating, loving Gaara for the win! I'm glad to have discovered your story and I look forward from reading more from you :D MC