Reviews for Things Are Never As They Seem
faberrygleektalana chapter 20 . 5/3
Loved it so much. Such an amazing story. I would love to read more. But thank u for the awesome story!
maizcorn chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
Well that was a fun read. I really like tue thought of the glee cast as a supernatural. Hahaha it did kinda went down hill after the chap where Rach so her her father. So a sequel definitely in need coz i felt it ended in a happy note but it had a lot of filler after the climax so it kinda lost its feeling for me. Oh yeah. If the council meembers will live on the island what will happen to their school?
maizcorn chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
Well. I love the faberry moment. I just like this is more of a filler or something and that this has way more lopez berry moment though..
maizcorn chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Well. It was ok. I just that Nupaka guy just leapt out from no where and nobody from the angel side is giving a comment or anything. I don't know. I just there was a disconnect i guess. Oh and Marcus i thought he would make an appearce at the war. But hey the was cool. Loved the description.
maizcorn chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
Well ok I still like it but I felt that the whole war thing and Rach trusting het dad was a bit rushed.
maizcorn chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
Oh wow! Mythical creatures, Faberry kissing, and action. That's all I can say
maizcorn chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
.Ever! Maaaaannnnn i don't know how to explain how this chap made me feel. Haha it was like watching a movie in my head.

Spoilers: Everyone is so coool and Santana being the only human is totally balanced by her badassery hahaha. I kept picturing Quinn fighting with a dress on coz that's what she usually wears and I kind of find it a bit awkward. Hehe Bu t yeah best chap ever. For now..
maizcorn chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Arghhh! Damn that Marcus! I hope nobody findsnout Rachel.
maizcorn chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Awww. That was sweet.
maizcorn chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Oh man a fight and a transformed Rachel! Nice! I was kinda hoping that Santana was a supernatural being too. I get that Quinn might be but I hope Santana is too haha
maizcorn chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Ooh finally the big reveal. Haha by the way i really like your Santana in this very cool.
maizcorn chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Owww so that's what happend. For a moment there i thought Rachel got cray2 haha I like your style. Its misleading and you can never tell what's gonna happen next. Very nice. Xd
maizcorn chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Whoaa~ i hope no one died.
maizcorn chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Whoa this seems cool. Haha
Baccan chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Very much enjoyed reading this. It's original, well written and full of heart. Thank you for sharing it :)