Reviews for Simple Man
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
sooo sweet. i totally nderstand dean's pov, and i agree. but fortunately, things got better :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love how you blended action and emotion. You did a great job of representing both brothers equally and shedding some light on their situations. Overall, wonderful story!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ah nice, if only they could really have that talk. I'm ready for it.
Psychee chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I really enjoyed this.

I hope the show delves more into possible emotional ramifications from being in survival-mode 24/7. Other than Dean drinking more and depression (which I think was as much from Sam's emotional abandonment of him in favor of revenge), they didn't explore Dean coming back from Hell as much as I think they could have (though I imagine the bleekness of that would have gotten to everyone after a while).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nice work, liked it. I could so see this happening with the hypervigilant way Dean is after Purgatory and his PTSD.
Sandy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Interesting story. Per your AN, when did he stop acting like one? And why is it always on Dean to act like the brother? Because Sam has been especially a good brother so far this season? Oh yeah, he brought Dean a burger and fries. That makes up for everything!
judyann chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awww I loved it! That was a wonderful story! And would love this to happen!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Really, really enjoyed this and loved the point you made. Sam has never really judged Dean. When Dean went to hell he just wanted him to talk to him and he never threw any of that in his face. Sam has always been able to forgive Dean so readily. I just wish Dean would do the same. But in this instance, we really don't know if Sam looked for him or not. That's what's got me on edge. Something is up. Loved, loved this story. You did it very well and realistic to both boys. Thanks so much.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Very nice job, I love the interaction between the guys, it's definitely something I miss on the show.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Well written but I'll be happy if Sam ever starts to act like a loving brother at all.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
SWEET! Nice little story. I love how Sam so easily forgives, no matter what. I really liked the descriptions you used for Purgatory; you painted a vivid picture. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Very good story!
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awww cute. Glad they made up
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love your take on the new season! The boys are having trouble getting over the emotional gulf that purgatory and a year separated created. You do a good job of showing how they've alienated each other, and yet still try to work to understand each other again (and succeed in the end).

I like how the difference in the boys' fighting abilities shows how different the last year has been for them: Dean's hyped-up hunter instincts versus Sam's 1-year rusty skills. Poor Sam couldn't even disarm a sleeping Dean. XD
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I want to thank you for having a understand of both Dean and Sam. I've been seeing so much Sam hate lately, its depressing. They never take into account that Sam suffered too, that he didn't just up and quit, that he didn't say 'Dean is gone! I can lie a normal life now!' I'm loving season 8 as well, and I know Carver and the writers are preparing us for something huge to happen. What do you make of that shadow person that was watching Sam outside of Amelia's house in the first episode of season 8?