Reviews for Waking Nightmares
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Love it. Very steamy. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Amazing, is all that can be said (:
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Awesome story
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
i love it how they sort things out xx
ChrisGal1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
We see and hear so much about the kick a**side of Sam and Jules that sometimes it's good to see the vulnerable side...loved this...because as much as they can kicka** they also have dreams, fears, nightmares, too...thanks for showing us both sides.
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a great description of what could easily have been there first hand to hand competition in the gym at the SRU! Your descriptions of Sam's and Jule's thoughts are amazing to me! I can't even think of them much less have the skill with which to write them. I enjoy the way you write the jammy stuff.
Amazing chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This story was so touching. I loved it... :3

I'm confused though guys, did I miss something? When was Sam in an apartment with a bomb...? Help please! Really gotta know the background on this one. ::begging ensues::
Sairs J chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was an emotionally charged story. When Jules confessed her concerns it made complete sense that her nightmare would be triggered by the near miss. Loved how Al's gym figured in this. I thoroughly enjoyed reading as always.
Tirsh chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I am drunk with power right now - I love that I can make an offhand comment in conversation and you turn it into this! in a day! Can't wait to see what I say this week ;)
First can I just say it's a crying shame anytime Sam wakes up alone. It's just wrong.
As usual the mention of Sam's bike cracks me up.
Loved him checking her out, watching her when he first got there - and then when she flattened him because he scared her.
Loved the sparring and Sam putting the pieces together - so much raw emotion. loved how you used the nightmare from last week and then this week building to what we think might happen next week. tricky business these post-eps! I don't know how you do it week after week after week - but thank goodness for you. because without you to turn that split second of Jam that we may or may not get each week into these brilliant post-eps I don't know what we would do. this season wouldn't be the same for sure!
SYuuri chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I felt like I needed a hug after reading this. It's angsty yet romantic at the same time, and I loved how I hadn't thought the story would come out like this. You always surprise me, which I love. When Jules said whether they probably shouldn't be doing it, I panicked haha. Fortunately it ended up alright and well, them being sweaty and satiated, ehm.

What Jules said about a larger shoe was about to drop and all that, it makes me edgy **knocks on wood**

And as always. Either they're making a baby in Al's gym, or there's a baby already cooking in the oven now.
Molly Lyn chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
eeheeehee! I may have giggled at the shoe dropping comment. Also I want to know more about this Barry guy. This was awesome. I'm impressed by your ability to turn one tiny look into Jam! It gives me hope for any other essentially jam-less episodes :) Sam watching her like a creeper was sweet, but Jules attacking him was kind of a highlight for me. Their match in the ring was awesome. Al must never know what she's used his gym for : lol
JAM fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Okay so I cheated. havent seen the eppy yet but am a sucker for anything M and JAM hehe so loved it. their workout was the perfect foreplay. yikes my poor Sammy, caught in a bomb? ak! can I nurse him back to health hehe. Do love the M stuff, more hot stuff like this please and please please update GUTF please!