Reviews for My Dearest Brother
Please update this is so good please write more please don't let it end
naru nana 7 sama chapter 1 . 6/15
Its weird to get hiashi and kushina together but it was funny .
NarHina chapter 16 . 1/28
Love this story I can't wait for the next chapter.

I wonder how everyone else will react when they find out. I want Kushina to pay for not trusting Naruto when he punched that bully and for him to kill that dame bastard I hate it when ass holes get off free.

I really want Kushina and Naruto relationship to get worse because she just seems to take him for granted I mean believing someone else over your own son how could she just ignore how Naruto felt back then and when his dad died.

I know you said you would't but I am kind of hoping Hinata will get pregnant since I like seeing them in family mode.

I really hope they get together in the end I think Kushina will be ok with it more then Hiashi.
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Update soon :D I wanna see what happens next :D
DePlexx chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
Good job!
DePlexx chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
More! Good job but I do want them to admit to there family soon and also to finish in her.
urra94 chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
I wanna know about their first time. Anyway, great update.
Batros940 chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Since Naruto and Hinata are not blood related ther is no problem with them being together. After all think of it this way if Kushina and Hiashi didn't get together until after Naruto and Hnata were older and engaged would it be a problem then. Also it seems like Kushina is mad that Naruto and Hinata are keeping there relationship a secret instead of letting people now about it.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Such a huge dilemma. I personally don't see the problem with Naruto and Hinata, since they have known each other far longer than their parents have been together, and because there is no blood relation. But I know I am far more open-minded than most people, since I would actually have no problems with any sort of relationship between two consenting adults, regardless of any other factors.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
How much it hurts hinata and naruto now that naruto mom is pregnat with hinata fathers baby hope they keep fighting for there love plus never read a hinata and naruto now family novel so its my first time yes its wierd but i like it great chapter.
DragonPony022 chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Well I have to say this is a really interesting chapter to say the least. I didn't see Kushina getting prego happening this chapter to be honest. I would love to see you do a story where it is a older Naruto and a Younger Hinata with Naruto being her tutor or something like that. it would be a older person teaching the younger love interest all about the world of passion. It would be great to see him with shy young Hinata and see how she will react .
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
She should get pregnant. Maybe
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
So close...
Angi sleeps chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
It's really interesting to know how everything started :)
The last part was kind of wired, hahahaha !
I hope you update soon :)
urra94 chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
Waaaaaa... Hahaha. Okay, I wanna know about NaruHina first time sex. So, I hope you will put it in the next chapter. I do hope its in detail. Anyway, great story and great plot btw. Keep updating. And don't make your fans waiting too long. Haha, k bye.