Reviews for Cold Is the Water
Tortoise01Swe chapter 2 . 1/15
When he said goodbye to his daughter. My heart freaked out and broke at the same time 3 well done!
babyvfan chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Correction.

Now you didn't just kill. You murdered me. You murdered me in cold-blood with your incredibly sad, incredibly well-written words
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Dude-
You just...you had to...

You just killed me right now. I hope you know that. You really just killed me right then
ju1i3Oh chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Oh my dear lord...you broke my heart with such a tragic two - shot...but I loved it all the same! Great work!
Mitsy Shoujo chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I feel proud for being cold and never cry (over fiction, at least) but the last paragraph... My vision blurred with tears. No kidding
NinjaNanci chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
These were beautiful. They made me cry
sinfullyseen chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
*uncontrollable sobbing in the corner* it was sad when i came across a fic about zuko dying of the lightning and katara not being able to save hik. but this... this is beyond heartbreaking. it's crushing someone's heart then boiling it slowly in a pot of oil then gluing back the pieces together then breaking it again in a different manner. he tried to live again after her. he tried to live but he never was healed. and that's just, no matter how hopeful it may sound, sad

damn you girl. making me cry. :)
SNOGIRL chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Oh my God, I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe that was just tooo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I swear, I think I'm hyperventilating over here or something and ohhhhhhhh... T_T T_T T_T forever.

SG.
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I like that you're like me in the sense that your writing style and tone shifts with your moods. This was very poignant and sweet. As sad as it is, I feel like this piece reveals a greater extent of your writing talents than some of the others. I'm impressed with how much emotion and characterization you conveyed in this short chapter. Kudos.
Symphonic Madness chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
You have no idea how hard I cried at this. Seriously. I'm only on the first of two chapters and I'm already tearbending. You are an amazing author. But do me a favor and write something happy? Thank you for your consideration 3
-Symphonic Madness
penname balai chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is absolutely beautiful and heartwrenching. Wonderful job with such a tragic story.
fanficchica123 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Okay I'm dying here :( so sad but nicely written
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
There are some tense and apostrophe errors here that need fixing. It's sweet and sad, though.
Wildfly chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
katara is a nice name :)
X chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh gooood :'( I'm tearing up . . .in public and I don't care. This was great, your an awesome :)