Reviews for Normal
Rakster chapter 12 . 4/8
I hope you can update again soon.
Cade Mistral chapter 12 . 3/14
Great story. I love how you characterized Zenkichi here. It gives a different flavor to powerful MCs.
Hope you update soon.
florenteflorante chapter 12 . 3/5
Hey is zenkichi a copy of nyarlatholep?by the way you r the best in making zenkichi op while
making the story worthwhile to watch
Keep up the good work.
Titanium OverLoad chapter 9 . 2/21
u have to update this .
Arashigetsu15 chapter 12 . 2/20
I love this story so far. I actually find myself intrigued as to what zenkichi really is and what his true power is like. I also like the funny/amusing scenes you placed throughout the story XD keep it up!
Culaio chapter 3 . 1/4
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I really like that more females show interest in Zenkichi since he is my favorite male character in Medaka box manga, I also like that Medaka is getting jealous without realizing it :)

Keep up the great work :D
Rei Skywalker chapter 12 . 1/1
Dude. This. Is. Awesome.
I hope you update soon...
Slish chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I recently found this fanfiction when looking for Medaka Box fanfictions that focused on Zenkichi getting stronger. I wasn't sure how I would like a god-like Zenkichi story but you did it extremely well and kept the fights interesting despite him being far more powerful than anyone he has fought in the story yet. Too many god-like fanfictions have their fights turn into one character pile-driving their opponent into the ground in 2 or 3 sentences and then being extremely arrogant afterwords. Your way of making Zenkichi not want to use his powers when he can help and his new personality adds tons of comedy to the story while not breaking interactions with the main characters. I am also glad you replaced styles with these new abilities. I hope you can update this story again, and thank you for writing it.
Mistletainn chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
A great story, worth marathoning in a day! Continue please...
XxHikenNoHitaloxX chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
I like the story, you handle the characters well. When did will continue?
Cpt.Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Great story, very interesting. I will be looking forward to the next chapter. I wish you luck on the board exams if you are still taking it.
Rioshisama chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Its almost October. When you said you'd be back.

Holyuosojolsdnoisndjsln.!

Yes. You seriously have people that thrilled about your fanfiction. If it weren't for the name being so hard to find on google since theres millions of fanfics called 'normal' out there, you'd seriously have thousands more reviews.

But, I'll tell you this much. I brought up your writing to one of my rp groups. And out of 16,000 people, not a single one had anything bad to say about your story.

Keep up the great work!
Savaris chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Whoa. So, if Zenkichi is higher than Iihiko and with [Mirror Mime], means he can also ability/skill spam like Ajimu? Awesome.
Savaris chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Holy crap, why did it take me this long to find your fic?! Wait a minute, did Zenkichi just say "Fresh"?! Could it be..? Was there some assimilation between him and that certain majin during summer break?

Well written with no foreseeable grammatical mistakes and the like pacing is also well done. I also agree on your opinions on how Nisio Ishin handled Zenkichi's character, I mean come on, he had lot more potential there and he was given the shaft (in my opinion).

Even though from the looks of it that the last you've updated your story was on February, I hope that by the time I reach the last chapter that you will have added another chapter to this intriguing piece. After all, yours is THE best best written one in the Medaka Box section in my opinion.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
This is a really enthralling story. I can see heavy influence from Nisio's other works here, especially from the Monogatari series. Shiranui and Hitoyoshi definitely have some Koyomi/Shinobu parallels going on here, I'm sure. Moreoever the names of the chapters.
Katanagatari references are all the rage here too, and yet despite all that, the story definitely has your own unique flair, particularly how you took the Zenkichi from the manga and put through him an experience that would make it believable what he is in your story.

Anxious to see more.