Reviews for Normal
gerro chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
I was under the impression that both Cthulhu Mythos and Zenkichi's erratic personality were the central points of the plot. The latter was especially awesome.
Mikey123 chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Well im glad your back. Ill miss this story
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
I'm not exactly happy, as I had gotten invested in the story (even though, it wasn't perfect). On the other hand, I respect your recognition of your own failings and your willingness to correct them. Now, onto the rewrite.
Mistletainn chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
aww, I am dissapointed that this story wouldn'r get updated again, but I'm also looking forward to read the rewrite.

Btw, will you update the DxD one?
Paradox Dreams chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Its okay Im... honestly just glad to see your work continue! I look forward to reading futher.
Lucem Yoru chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Well that sucks. But I loved this story so I'm sure the rewrite will be even better. Good luck on your new story!
Rakster chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
I hope you can update again soon.
Cade Mistral chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Great story. I love how you characterized Zenkichi here. It gives a different flavor to powerful MCs.
Hope you update soon.
florenteflorante chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Hey is zenkichi a copy of nyarlatholep?by the way you r the best in making zenkichi op while
making the story worthwhile to watch
Keep up the good work.
Wolf Moon Howl chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
u have to update this .
Arashigetsu15 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
I love this story so far. I actually find myself intrigued as to what zenkichi really is and what his true power is like. I also like the funny/amusing scenes you placed throughout the story XD keep it up!
Culaio chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I really like that more females show interest in Zenkichi since he is my favorite male character in Medaka box manga, I also like that Medaka is getting jealous without realizing it :)

Keep up the great work :D
Hellscythe007 chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Dude. This. Is. Awesome.
I hope you update soon...
Slish chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I recently found this fanfiction when looking for Medaka Box fanfictions that focused on Zenkichi getting stronger. I wasn't sure how I would like a god-like Zenkichi story but you did it extremely well and kept the fights interesting despite him being far more powerful than anyone he has fought in the story yet. Too many god-like fanfictions have their fights turn into one character pile-driving their opponent into the ground in 2 or 3 sentences and then being extremely arrogant afterwords. Your way of making Zenkichi not want to use his powers when he can help and his new personality adds tons of comedy to the story while not breaking interactions with the main characters. I am also glad you replaced styles with these new abilities. I hope you can update this story again, and thank you for writing it.
Mistletainn chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
A great story, worth marathoning in a day! Continue please...