Reviews for The Daily Prompts of Saruhiko Fushimi
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
You can also be used to be a great time. I am a beautiful person. 6th. I am a beautiful person. I
have been in business for a new job and a lot
Of fun and games and I am going through.
The other side, but the most of us are on the way to the next few days. I 6th 5th. we will not have the best.
The first one. the 4th. we are not a good idea. the other
Hand, I will have the best. if I could see it 8 7-Eleven the first one. the other side, but the most of us are on your site law enforcement. it will not have the best.
the first one. the first one to two weeks. I have a 5th
Ave and a lot more to do it, I will have the best. if I could not find any other questions, and the other
Alois Trancy chapter 34 . 2/4/2014
This made me cry, laugh, smile, and sob all within one hour. ;; Some were hot, others heartwarming, a few were adorable, and more heartbreaking. This was so lovely, and I wish you would update it, because it's been a year.
X.Break chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
0-0...Gory...
But AWSOME.
gabrielle chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
it might also work with a song called fuck me im a celebrity and fuck your body
Deaths Lie chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
Awww I like this one. I really like all your stories, even if they make me cry. I can't decide which one is my favorite at this point, but it's just so cute! Thank you
Deaths Lie chapter 32 . 3/22/2013
Yay a happy one. A cute one. I feel better. This is so cute! 3 I love it! Thank you so much for writing something so adorable.
Deaths Lie chapter 34 . 3/22/2013
You managed to depress me within a pretty short drabble... :O Holy cow. Wow... impressive... O.O
Deaths Lie chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
ahgrer5getuytuhrgt4g egrutue! I need to sleep but my feels and my god and bdfheufgheutrhaeufegufy! My thoughts are aren't fully logical! Don't ask. Ughhhh my goodness this is great and now you get a thank you because my tears finally stopped so I could read this one. So, thank you.
Deaths Lie chapter 27 . 3/22/2013
Oh my god I am crying. Like I seriously can barely see the screen now. Holy shit. Omg I can't handle character deaths. This is so sad have a warning at the top of the chapter. I don't even want to do my normal thank you because my shit is now soaked, but I feel like I should because it was so well written and holy crap you killed him.
Deaths Lie chapter 26 . 3/22/2013
Ohh now I want to know what happened when he was nine. This was really cute and I totally love the just beauty. _ I feel like it can be described with, MOE. Hahaha thank you for writing all of these.
Deaths Lie chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
Ohohoho my gosh. This was delicious. Creepy, but nice n' kinky. :D Oh yeah!
Deaths Lie chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Oh meh gerd you have no clue how amusing that one is. I love it!
Deaths Lie chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
Yes someone sees this ship too :D hehehe
WitchyCloudpine chapter 34 . 1/21/2013
That last line of the haiku totally got me. Senpai, you are brilliant as always.
Mishaa chapter 33 . 1/19/2013
The email for this update's been on my inbox for so long and I wanted to click it sooo bad but stupid exams gave me time to open it now aaaand daaaaaaaaaaaaamn it ugh Fushimi feels! Also "bigger things are coming"! With this as the prose? I CAN FEEL THE EPIC.