Reviews for HeArt History
This is amazing. I just started reading this story but I'm hooked. I really enjoy all the fluffly loving times you had between Penelope and Harry and well as the more mild ones switch Derek and Hermione. I actually really love what you've done with Malfoy (not that torture or anything is good), it's a nice new take on it. I'm glad you're feeling way better and not on the verge of dying and hope you release an update soon.
Seimika chapter 2 . 8/24
I'm almost expecting a bones crossover considering where he works lol
Katherine Sparrow chapter 15 . 8/5
Love the story! :)
ThisNimo chapter 15 . 7/28
Ooooooooh I like it! I do I really do. Please continue!
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 15 . 7/27
Well said, Harry! bravo!
SylvixDH chapter 15 . 7/27
This was my first crossover fic with Criminal Minds. I thought it was possible to create a crossover with anything, but it blew my mind when I saw that combination. A mix of TV series that I enjoy immensely at the moment, and HP fanfiction that I read much, what could be made? Well, it's... kinda strange, but I like it. I thought it would be fluffy romance piece with unlikely characters, but the plot really kept me reading until the last available chapter. And your author notes had me really worried, so let me tell you: get well, continue on with life, and maybe, when you have time, continue writing for us, readers. Not everyone writes a review but I'm sure you bring happiness and joy to every one of us.
spk chapter 15 . 7/27
wow! Great update! So much intrigue to keep us on the ends of our seats. So glad to see you able to come back to this. :)
BlazeVein chapter 15 . 7/21
I'm very sorry to hear about your difficult time, wish you the best for your health, and your love ones.

Oh, and Harry is going to a trap, right? and Ron is a traitor?
Theamazinggata chapter 15 . 7/20
I had completely forgotten about this fic. Of course I went back and read from the beginning today. It's still amazing and I can't wait to read more. I'm very interested in what the Morgan/Harry dynamic evolves into particular with the morganxhermione snogging happening as well. I hope you're doing better. Take care of yourself!
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 7/20
The comfy and hanging out parts were very nice. I'm not sure how she explains graduating high school at 11 and THEN going to boarding school; but as we know the school had some specialty areas to studies and she could argue that her parents wanted her to be with kids her own age.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 7/20
The comfy parts were nice. The timing a little confusing, as it seemed like perhaps Harry was returning from the UK, not as later revealed had not left yet.
Zela3 chapter 15 . 7/19
I hope you continue to get better and I'm glad that you are back. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Kiyo-Cub chapter 15 . 7/19
I'm sorry to hear about your illness, I hope the treatment works and that you'll be back to your healthy old self soon! X
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 7/19
I like how your mix is different.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 7/19
Strong plot twist to an otherwise bucolic story up to now. Very interesting. Of course we hope that the heroes triumph. I think the extra plot twist of the political situation being partially his fault because he didn't step into power is suitably complex.