Reviews for HeArt History
lachicarebelde22 chapter 14 . 7/21
Mooore pls
Briann chapter 4 . 6/21
Yay! Alright Garcia...you did not hound him for answers. I am happy that she is giving Harry some time and not pushing him for an answer. It's nice that she is trusting him and not scared of him. Now I cannot wait until Harry can or will tell her about magic and how she reacts to that.
Briann chapter 3 . 6/21
I can understand Garcia wanting to do a background check on Harry and she is scared to fall for someone else but, following him into the men's bathroom via camera is a little too much like stalking. She invaded his privacy for no other reason than she wanted to and could.
I also understand Garcia's background of hacking and being a computer genius, but again that does not give her the right to spy on Harry when he has not done anything to deserve it.
What, now she thinks she deserves answers from Harry, what if Harry demands answers from her, is she willing to tell all to him too? When Harry found out about her lying about her work he did not go demanding answers from her, she should give him the same courtesy.

Other than the rant above I do like the pairing and as I read more I hope Garcia learns that there are some things that though she can do she should not do especially when it comes to a relationship. There is a thing called trust and she has to not only receive it but give it.
FenyxEmber chapter 5 . 4/29
Whoa. You just literally blew my mind. I seriously didn't see this coming, hadn't even expected it to be quite honest! You've surprised me and ensnared me deeper into the story!

An actual plot! And Garcia is in danger due to her romantic involvement with Harry! I wonder what will become of the couple now that he plans to return to England. And will Harry be able to save Malfoy?

FenyxEmber chapter 4 . 4/29
Oh! Morgan is planning on playing undercover spy with Reid to check out Garcia's new beau! This ought to be good!

I especially love the way you're advancing the relationship between Harry and Garcia, theirs is a relationship to be envied for sure! Not many men cherish their women like Harry does Penelope!

FenyxEmber chapter 3 . 4/28
Wow, she learned about his magic much earlier than I expected. I'm sure Harry didn't like keeping the secret from her, but I doubt even he would be able to break the Statute of Secrecy. Boy-Who-Lived or not.

Just what will this do to their already frail relationship?

FenyxEmber chapter 2 . 4/28
I adore how you're portraying Garcia. She is my favorite female character in Criminal Minds, and if Harry had ever appeared in the show, I have no doubt that he could make her completely and utterly happy! The developing relationship between the two of them is very sweet, and Harry is exactly how I pictured him to be after the war.

You're doing a great job with both characters. I'm anxious to see how the others will turn out!

FenyxEmber chapter 1 . 4/28
Awesome, I absolutely adore this couple together but there are near no completed stories with them. You've already got me hooked in one chapter! I can't wait to see what will happen between the two of them next!

spk chapter 14 . 4/2
So sorry to hear of your losses. Love this update. I find your writing to be so intriguing that I can't wait to see where you take it. :)
enji-benjy chapter 7 . 1/25
You know, it occurs to me, I started reading this story because it billed itself as a post-Hogwarts HP/PG fic, not a Death Eater fighting one. Until Malfoy turned up it was going rather well.
enji-benjy chapter 2 . 1/24
Do I sense a Bones cameo coming?
mex2girl chapter 14 . 1/8
M
V I am so sorry for your loss v.v
FoxFira chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
I hope you have luck with your classes and stay healthy. And I hope you had a good Christmas yesterday with plenty of food to eat. Good luck getting more chapters out in your free time.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
More please?
Gracealma chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
Malfoy, maybe? Good story. Discovered your story and had to read it.