Reviews for HeArt History
Noxy the Proxy chapter 13 . 4/14
huh I wonder what happens next.
lovelylinda16 chapter 13 . 3/22
I hope you update soon because I like this story.
jupimako chapter 13 . 1/28
This story is great, but I miss the fluffy goodness. I hope you are able to post more someday! I'll be eagerly waiting for the chapter update email.
jupimako chapter 5 . 1/28
Oh my... Danger and Malfoy. Gotta love it.
jupimako chapter 3 . 1/28
That scene between Harry and Penelope was totally adorable.
jupimako chapter 1 . 1/28
Awesome! I'm totally loving your story so far. I can't wait to see where it goes.
jesskalynn4 chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
update again soon. pretty please
Insomniac Bastard chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I must say you're a wonderful writer indeed, this story is coming along quite nicely! By the way, where in the UK have you moved to?
spk chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Ecstatic to see this update! Love the way this story is going. Can't wait for more. :)
spk chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
LOVED Luna's last line to Derek. :)
Lily of the Shadow chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
So far I love this! I guess things are crazy for you at the moment, but I'll just follow and be patient for more; it'll be worth it. Cheers!
Erica chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
This is amazing! I've been following it for months eagerly checking for an update weekly. You are an amazing writer and I will always eagerly take whatever you can create despite your hectic life. Your harry is perfect and you have created an amazing and sweet relationship between harry and garcia! I shall await with bated breath for the next installment! Oh and I would love to hear more about your experiences in england!
Marikili68 chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I love your story! Please update soon for I can not wait to read more!
OldMasterMage chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Just discovered your story, enjoying it. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2014