Reviews for Days of a Gun
miknge chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
LOL I ship Pam and Tara too and it's a pleasure to see so many Tamela fans here as well. I never thought much about Michonne and Andrea cos I never like Andrea in the show (I find her to be very annoying), but I love the badass Michonne! But then I started seeing subtle chemistry between those two and start thinking of the what-if's and the what-could-have-been's. And started wondering if other people see it too and if there are shippers for them. Glad to find that there are a few fics written about them!

Please continue with Andrea's POV because you got a good response from this fic! :D
blackrose3612 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
_ more please!
xjadedjoy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved it! I feel you put both of them into great character and I'd love to see one in Andrea's point of view. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Really great story! I would have loved to see it continued! Plz do!
bartenderval.bh chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Keep writing. Fantastic character development. They jump right off the page..and into each others arms?...
Croutonn chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This should have more chapters.
galaxykitten chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
ugh so cute and sweet.. I just love these two, theyre my OTP. please write more.. this ship needs more stuff D:
TrueBloodMashUps chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You know how I ship these two. I feel like it's ok to cheat on Tamela with Michandrea because they are just too bad ass. Love the fic. Hopefully the show gives us more, and consequently you too, new material to work with soon. I need it ).
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Yeah they did show Michonne acting pretty tender with Andrea, like it a lot.
LuchaLibre82 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Omg I'm cheating on Tamela with these guys too! Haha, funny running into you in the WDverse :P.

"...her laughter was like an aural mirage."

Seriously, dude. That shit's ridiculously beeeautiful. No "The End". This was awesome and want to read so much more of Michandrea, like whoa.

It's wonderful as is, but if you chose to follow it up with a sequel that would super duper wonderful too. I'm. Just. Sayin'. You write so well, it's always a pleasure.