Reviews for Good Intentions
Dr.Jenkins chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Your writing stands as a fantastic tribute to such a criticized character in possibly the most touching story I've had the pleasure to play. It never fails to boil my blood when people speak out their hatred for Ben, and I'm glad you've provided a window into his recent past. It still saddens me to know that his fate remains inevitable.

If it were not for him, Larry would have caught everyone unawares after his heart-attack and the bandits likely would have attacked sooner. Him being the most lonely person in the group, it's no wonder he would do anything to save a friend, even if the bandits were likely to be lying.
Lustig Morder chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
This looks good. We finally get to the story.
DbKiT chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
You're writing is very good. I wish you would do more than re write the game from Ben's point of view. But I guess that could create possible out of character moments that you wouldn't want. But your story is great anyway. I like your take on the camp being invaded by the bandits. A great job showing just how scary this could all be to any average person.

I'll be interested in seeing your take on the "axe in the door" scene. Because I could excuse most of Ben's faults but not that one. That was just stupid.

Also I'm glad you're using Doug. I seriously don't get what makes Carley so special. But that is veering off topic. Anyway, can't wait for your next update!
Lustig Morder chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Hopefully life stops being a douche and kicking you around all the time.
Iyrsiiea chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Yaaay update.
I really do like see things from Ben's perspective (I'm a Ben fan), and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Crystal991 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Okay, I like this story a lot. Hope the next part comes soon.
As for the chapter...yikes. Poor Diane.
Crystal991 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Ugh. Suicide is never the answer, no matter how many zambies are dancing around
Crystal991 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love Ben, why don't more people like him? He's amazing. If this fanfiction has him die, I might just throw my laptop out the window. But a nice, short first chapter to get the ball rolling. I like it.
Lustig Morder chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Good so far
Cottage chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I like this, you're good :) Maybe you should add some stuttering in Ben's dialogues, since he talks like that in the game :3
I like how the story is going, I can't wait for the next chapter (were hopefully there will be the escape *.*).
Ben is a person who make mistakes, but he was only trying to help the others ... I love someone who know his errors, and still try to make it right again T.T (Not like Kenny, who is selfish, backstabbing, and always blame the others for his faults -.-). Poor Ben, always hated T.T
TehDarkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ben may be a screw up, but if you were his age and put in his position, you would be alot similar. Glad someone agrees.

Good story so far by the way