Reviews for Love, Peace and Armageddon
Really I thought the new he lives vex was akasha he barely know the real moka
maxe03 chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
why separate instead of merge them
maxe03 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Considering that Akasha is outer Moka I'm surprised she doesn't have feelings for Tskune
maxe03 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
It's a little weird that they aren't worried about their families especially tskune
maxe03 chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Inner and outer Moka aren't the same person and until they met Tskune inner was sleep and still rarely interacted with them or outer Moka
maxe03 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Okay Why wasn't Akashia there when Moka's older sister came and why were Tskune and Moka acting weaker than Khula and Akua when they should be stronger than both
InMyOwnMind chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I read the first chapter and it was fairly good, skipped around checking some of the other chapters before I would decide to commit to reading or anything. Somethings stuck out like the distinct lack of Yukari, perhaps you explained that already and I just missed it. I did read the author notes at the chapter ends and it wasn't there, but I did see comments about pairings. I like Kokoa in the Harem, not only as a personal taste but also because her personality and relationship with Moka and the other girls allows for more juicy story material and emotional exploration than being with Haiji(who I don't think she matches with at all.) Yukari is a bigger issue to me though, she's more an integral part of the harem than most people seem to acknowledge. Many authors seem to be Anti-Loli with her but because of her younger age it means that an author can slightly mature her personality and behavior along with her body. The common complaint of her being a loli is easily blow away by a short time skip of 1-3 years where she would pretty much look the same as when she had taken Growing drops in the manga. I understand YukarixFongfong has some popularity, but I don't think her character image really matches well with Fong-Fong once you factor in her maturing age and that her personality in the manga has been dead set on Tsukune and Moka with no reason for her to step aside and give up on her dreams of being sandwiched between the two. For story writting I also feel she is put to far better use in Tsukune's harem, her base personality is after all a mischievous bisexual witch which for story material means she can be used to provoke various changes or dynamic interactions. Be it perverted interests to further the sexual or intimate situations, General Mischief to provoke humor or the occasion serious planing genius to stabilize a situation she's pretty much a wild card that allows a strong flexibility in story writing. Other Characters like Kahlua and Akuha don't really suit Tsukune's harem in my opinion, Kahlua is to 'pure' and air-headed to really function productively in the relationship and Akuha is to high specs where she is more imposing than the main/first wife Moka, and there is no sense of equality when beside the other harem girls. You could play around with Akuha and Haiji on the side due to the idea of her apparently being an 'eternal Loli' resulting in something of a love hate relationship or have her around Fong-Fong because of her past connection to the Miao Family as their assassin, I won't claim either of those two options are generally amazing but there are thoughts to play with. If you want Fong-Fong to have someone you could also work on an OC and I wouldn't mind some suggestions given my small experience with Jdog2012 and helping craft OCs with him for RosarioChronicles.

Beyond all that, In regards to your writing format when you use character thoughts you keep quoting it the same as if the character was speaking but that's unnecessary. Most every book or light novel only ever uses quotation marks to depict a person's spoke words while thoughts are rendered in indentation to make for ease of reading(and writing). That way when someone sees the indentation they already know it's a personal thought, so they can't stumble over it thinking it was spoken and you don't have to explain it every time you present a thought.
Joker wx chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
This Chapter was pretty good, everyone is recovering from their injuries, Tsukune, Gin, and Kalua are taking the fight to their enemies, and Ruby is reading up on how to drive Tsukune wild!

Can't wait till the next chapter!
Nintendoes Gamer chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Lovely can't wait to see some AC mixed in the assination
lordrednight chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Nice chapter, that was a good idea you got teaming Kahlua, Tsukune and Gin, they makes a interesting trio. About pairing Akasha and Marin I didn't see that coming but why not ? They match pretty good in this story.
Trgger chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Well looks like Tsukune got a little shower time with Mizore. Aono Tsukune, the luckiest bastard alive.
Trgger chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
So the first night of polygamy, so sweet and awkward.

Sorry about the delay an unforeseen family emergency came up.
Trgger chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I always thought that the scene with Mizore would happen in the manga, this story is awesome I'm gonna review every chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
This story is really good. I love all the drama and e relationships between all the characters, I also like how you went with the harem. I like all the girls in the manga and I think ey all deserve their happy ending. Please keep it up.
Joker wx chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next! I especially loved the part ware Kokoa shaved Akuha out of the way in order to save her from dying of blood lost, that's sisterly love right there.