Reviews for Family
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 7/29
But honestly, if this was a Mako-Mamo having an affair/Usagi getting betrayed fic, then it would make more sense, than calling it an innocent bro-sis fic, you know what I mean? But still, wonderful writing :)
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 7/28
not to mention that whenever Mamoru is in pain, Usagi feels it just as much, if not worse, like she says in the manga and the shows. makoto could never truly understand any "part of his soul" the way usage can
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 7/28
The reality is, brothers and sisters don't cuddle, especially after the age of 5 or 6. Especially if they had only gotten to know eachother because the sweetest person to TRULY ease both their loneliness was one's best friend and the other's soul mate you know what I mean? and he says that without Mako-chan, he would truly feel alone... that's what his soulmate is for... the other half of him that let's him know that he is never alone... his "true family" his "true future" the only one out of anyone else he knows that would die for him and kill herself without him. but the writing is beautiful.
natashasurgirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is sweet and sad, but I wanted to toss Ina tiny bit of concrit. While they say they feel like siblings, it doesn't feel that way. It reads slightly romantic. Maybe you could add a couple more details outside their conversation about feelings like siblings? Other than that little tidbit, I think it is a wonderful fix idea and I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!
Greenpluff chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Lovely, I love this characters, specially since they are more complex than the rest. I hope you can turn this story in more chapters exploring their friend ship. Congrats
Vchanny chapter 1 . 10/22/2012