Reviews for An unexpected Taste for Strawberry Cake
samy chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
it was great you should make more 3
strawhat1227 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved the story.! xD grimmy and ichi are freaken awesome (and sexy as fuck) together.!
Anyways thanks for taking the time to post this. .
Rotaro chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Simply amazing! I just recently got into this pairing since I got re-addicted to Bleach and your fanfiction just ignited it my love for it! This is an amazing fiction! Keep up the good work.
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved it! The way you described Ichigo and Grimmjow was awesome! I do love a bit of GrimmIchi smut and damn that was perfect :3
emokitty67 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
What no shower sex your killing me man
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
AWESOME!
Ivy Jane Backer chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Yay! More GrimIchi oneshots for sure. You rock!
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You sir, ARE MF-ING AWESOME! Delicious smuttiness and epic plot.
lynnie-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really enjoyed this, GrimmxIchi is one of my favorite pairing's and seeing this just made my love grow more hehe, nicely written c:
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I like this fic, it's so hawt *drools* Funny how alcohol makes people braver or perhaps bolder in acknowledging their feelings. Hope you'll write more GrimmIchi goodies D
Shadowdarts24 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You did awesome this is my fav. pairings from Bleach, you did wonderful with the animal side of Grimmjow aswell as getting Ichigo the right amount of fight and bite. I also like the fact that Ichigo did not forget what he had sex with Grimmjow, so all in all great job I look forward to more of your GrimmjowxIchigo stories.

Darts