Reviews for Just Tell Me
nice little read. :)
A.Phantomhive-Michaelis chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
MG
JP1124 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Nice read u have here definitly enjoyed it
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Really cute, that's for sure. The dialogue was very... well I don't really know how to explain it, but I felt like I could really hear them talking, you know? Like hear all the inflictions in their voices, does that make sense? If it doesn't, all I'm trying to say is that the dialogue was really well written.
DannyandSammaster chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
awesome story! keep up the great work!
ellameno chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
awww! i'm just reading a whole bunch of DS cuteness today! AHHH! :P awesome story, i love it! so IC, fantastic!
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Haha, I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love the story, can't wait to read more.
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aw, this was adorable! I hope you keep writing Danny Phantom fanfics! :)
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
LOL! nice job!
DBack47 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh good old fluff: flowery, blissful and romantic to the point of silliness, but time and time again has proved the reason why DP fandom is so popular, you just don't quite get this relation anywhere else, although I tend to be critical of the idealism of it all: how it fails to reckon with the reality of things, but either way, the point is that for a first time writer, you did well. Characterization needs work, but you initial writing format is a good base to work on and the dialog was the gem, playing well between Sam and Danny whom, anyone will notice, are genuinely affectionate towards each other, so that's where you nailed down the writing.

So don't stop here! You've just begun to write and I'm sure that whatever you write, the readers will read and review!

In all good will, Sincerely

Dback47
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awww. So cute. Welcome to fanfic.
luckistarz chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awww! Nice job. Good work! I might just suggest bolding your authors note, just to separate it from the story. Hey, high five! Nice job girlfriend!