Reviews for Cold Spot
Need more
YJFangirl chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Seriously perfection. period.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Cute ending. xD Love Barry.
chattybluebird chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I love it. It is great.
grizzlybairparty chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Aww, happy ending. Sequel please?
CloakiSchemer chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Aww, very cute and good story! :)
juniper294 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
this is such a fun story, love the wally whump )
ILovePepsi2 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
PEPSI WANTS CUDDLES. LOTS AND LOTS OF CUDDLES. SO. ROBIN JUST GET OVER YOURSELF AND FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT GINGER. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, KF. BUT. FOR THE EBONY. :) Can't wait for more!
anon 123 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
It's really good and I like it. You should continue and I haven't seen any flaws but its not like I look for them when I read anyways , I just look for a good story and I found one in this fic
CloakiSchemer chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Yep I'm here lol update soon!

Really interested in the story line so far - wonder what the future holds for the pair :)
grizzlybairparty chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Lol, they're both thinking 'this is so awkward!', which is .just making more awkward...its such a vicious cycle...
Malaizjan P.J. Shultz chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Interesting...Wally and Robin have crushes on the other. This is going to be fun. For your first YJ fic, this is pretty good. You got Wally right when it comes to him running out of energy to keep running. After all, in the DC universe, Wally was slower than Flash until something odd starts happening with his cells. I forget what but that doesn't matter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Yay chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I now love this story to pieces update soon
Vampykitty-kun chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Like how this has started, and look forward to seeing where you take it :D
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Where exactly in alaska is this taking place and why is there a zeta tube in alaska?