Reviews for Um Ikuto?
Emerillion chapter 1 . 1/24
Nyaaaaaaa TT that's a-fucking-dorable.
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
this was so cute. how come i didn't review. i thought i did. anyways it's rated t now, but by the way it sounds it looks like your going to make it rated m. stay in the T zone please. I'm not really allowed to read m. Anyways this was so cute and i like your mini-author's not. on where u be like why does it sound like everything they're doing sounds so dirty.
flora chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
make more make more make more
Isabelle E.T chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So cute! {I thought Amu was going to do something dirty when she told Ikuto to get on the bed...}
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Yeah! I'm slightly confused right now... I just KNOW that I've read this one-shot before, but I didn't leave a review. That's really confusing because I leave a review for almost everything! Anyways, I must now make up for it! So, I came back to re-read this story! Actually, I stumbled upon it and was like, "Ooh! I've read this before and liked it!" so I read it again! And I still like it! So, I love the beginning! And Ikuto's confession was cute too! Yay for him really, truly loving Amu! That's the main thing that makes him better for Amu than Tadase. Ikuto loves everything about her, while stupid Tadase just likes Amulet Heart. So, as I said before, I like it! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
GreecexTurkey1289 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OMG! I think that might be the best one-shot I've ever read!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
OhMyGod! I love this story! It was blissful! And the way he accidentally confessed was so sweet and cute!
bailey chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
_ -HUGGY- :D I-LOVE-THIS-FANFIC :D
Dearbaby56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
So AWESOME amu your if I was amu and you showed up at my house I would beat you with a hammer or a ham
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ummm... WTF? No, no. I loved it! Fluff.u
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
So Kawaiii!O(_)O!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That was really cute and well-written! c: But, at the beginning, you jumped from third person right into first so it was a bit hard to follow.
luving-anime chapter 1 . 10/22/2012